What movie will you recommend to Erxomai?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2013, 04:14 AM
RE: What movie will you recommend to Erxomai?
I would strongly recommend EQUILIBRIUM for your next science fiction fix. Do yourself a favor and trust me on this one, do not go on YouTube and watch the trailer, it gives away the whole movie. It has Christian Bale and Sean Bean in it, is relatively smart and has an interesting premise to work with, and fight scenes that stand up with the best of them.

Has anyone else recommended Kevin Smith's DOGMA yet? If you enjoyed Clerks and Chasing Amy, you'll get a kick out of this.

And before I forget, if you want a fun action comedy, go see RED (it's a acronym for Retired-Extremely-Dangerous). Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Hellen Mirren, Karl Urban, Mary-Louise Parker (the lead from Weeds). It is a LOT of fun, the dialogue is witty, and the movies just has a lot of fun with the premise of the film. Watch the trailer for this one, it'll give you a good idea what to expect, without giving it all away. But don't watch the 2'nd official trailer, it spoils some of the funniest moments.

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: What movie will you recommend to Erxomai? - EvolutionKills - 12-01-2013 04:14 AM