What multimedia features does the PS3 have that the 360 doesnt?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2010, 11:51 PM

What multimedia features does the PS3 have that the 360 doesnt?
HI all,
The ps3 has blu ray, an internet explorer, you can install linux (so you can install many different programs, like firefox, photo editing programs, or any other program which is compatible with linux, making the ps3 pretty much a computer.

Also, soon there will be Playstation Home. Playstation home is an interactive community of ps3 users where you can play games or meet up with friends and hang out at your virtual home and hang outs, as well as stream live media(releasing in october, and is FREE
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes mikesleeve's post
20-06-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: What multimedia features does the PS3 have that the 360 doesnt?
None. PS is the suckiest group of consoles to come around. If you want a real game console by and xbox, a PC, or a nintendo console. Playstation has ass exclusives and the worst internet connection. To all those around avoid playstation.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2014, 07:21 AM
(20-06-2014 04:24 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  None. PS is the suckiest group of consoles to come around. If you want a real game console by and xbox, a PC, or a nintendo console. Playstation has ass exclusives and the worst internet connection. To all those around avoid playstation.

stop necroposting Angry

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
20-06-2014, 08:24 AM
(20-06-2014 04:24 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  None. PS is the suckiest group of consoles to come around. If you want a real game console by and xbox, a PC, or a nintendo console. Playstation has ass exclusives and the worst internet connection. To all those around avoid playstation.

Fucking 4 year necro?

To answer an unregistered user?

Slowclap, dude. That's earned a slowclap.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post