What music do you listen to?
Right now I am blarring some Deep Purple \m/

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2011, 02:58 PM
RE: What music do you listen to?
I listen to everything and anything. Currently there is no music on. One of my more recent yearnings is for Regina Spektor (I think she sounds amazing especially in Russian). I tend to like various languages within my music. I kind of find English boring as I'm so used to the tones. I love the tones of Japanese so it is a common favorite language for me to listen to music from.

I really go anywhere with music and one of my favored genres is progressive folk. I really like diversity in music.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
17-06-2011, 03:55 PM
I like almost every type of music, but my favorites are old school rock & metal, specially trash metal; Slayer, Testament, Metallica (before black album), Kreator, etc.

[Image: headbang.gif]

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2011, 04:05 PM
i think St. Anger is Metallica's second best album, just saying. And bro, if you wanna talk about thrash, I could talk about thrash all damn day,

Overkill
Megadeth
Slayer
Metallica
Havok
Lich king
Annihilator
Evile
Exodus

etc

Fight the system,

[+] 1 user Likes latvianxave8's post
17-06-2011, 04:34 PM
as your signature says fight the system, I'm generally not very pleased with modern punk as it is not as revolutionary as the original movement though there are some newer bands with great messages, including political musicians like Blackfire. It's just hard to contend with the 80's punk scene as far as radicalism. My favorite type of punk though actually happens to be punk covers often enough they seem to make the best cover versions of songs.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
17-06-2011, 04:51 PM
I am all over the place. I'll go from Slayer to Bob Marley. John Lennon to Suicide Silence. Just depends on my mood.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Suicide Silence kicks ass Smile

You like Chelsea Grin?

@Lilith bro I totally agree, 80s punk is so much better than newer punk wannabees

Fight the system,

17-06-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm very much a girl =p I can prove it if I have to ~_^ sorry I just am so used to attacking language like that that I continue attacking it to mock my former militant lesbian self =p

17-06-2011, 08:45 PM
I've been loving me some dubstep lately. Here, have some:

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes trillium13's post
17-06-2011, 09:55 PM
I think by now everyone knows I'm a head banger. I'm mostly old school, but have been checking out some of the recent and current bands too.
Dragonforce and Nightwish are two recent ones. There are many others, though I can't recall the names right now.
I am old school too...
Jethro Tull
Megadeth
Judas Priest
Testament
Armoured Saint
Mama's Boys - cool 80's Metal band with lead Fiddle! Literally a Fiddle!
Thin Lizzy - they did just do "Boys Are Back"! http://www.last.fm/music/Thin+Lizzy/_/Th...+Lightning
Phil, the singer/bassist was almost dead when this tour was filmed.
Sweet
Deep Purple
Mahogany Rush
Rush - up through "Permanent Waves" Then they "pussed out"
Ozzy ( of coarse, I'm a guitarist )
Black Sabbath
Dio
Suicidal Tendencies
Dream Theater
Anthrax
Sammy Hagar - ( before van Headache ! )
Montrose
Mountain
Kansas

This list goes on for pages...

Now days I Listen to Jazz, Classical Guitar & Piano, Blues, and even Country, ( though sometimes I really wish I could mute the lyrics, I don't do gospel! )

Last week I started working on a new "Modern Metal" CD. Still in the writing stage. I don't even have a name for it yet, but a lot of it is Atheism based !
When it's done, I'll have to build a website on Reverb Nation.

In the last week, I've been listening to nothing but Metal ! Kinda revisiting my roots ....

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )