What musician, band, or song do you dislike?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
10-04-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: What musician, band, or song do you dislike?
(10-04-2014 11:56 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 10:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Maybe it takes a poseur to know a poseur. Tongue

Says the guy who has left at least three likes on my posts that include the prog metal band Dream Theater

I was admiring your use of punctuation.

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Whiny faggot bands like Asking Alexandria, Bring Me the Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Suicide Silence, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Attack Attack, Bullet for my Valentine- I could make a novel out of the fucking list. I'm tired of Warped Tour being dominated and fucked in the ass by retarded sceenie weenie bands and junior high emo girls with teased hair and Blood on the Dancefloor T-shirts. I will fucking make a pentagram out of my own blood and give my soul to Satan the day that all of that shit dies out, and I will be fucking happy about it god dammit.

Also, the song Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. I've never heard anything more revolting and horrendous in my life.
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
10-04-2014, 03:13 PM
(10-04-2014 02:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Whiny faggot bands like Asking Alexandria, Bring Me the Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Suicide Silence, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Attack Attack, Bullet for my Valentine- I could make a novel out of the fucking list. I'm tired of Warped Tour being dominated and fucked in the ass by retarded sceenie weenie bands and junior high emo girls with teased hair and Blood on the Dancefloor T-shirts. I will fucking make a pentagram out of my own blood and give my soul to Satan the day that all of that shit dies out, and I will be fucking happy about it god dammit.

Also, the song Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. I've never heard anything more revolting and horrendous in my life.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
10-04-2014, 07:17 PM
(10-04-2014 01:02 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 08:45 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  A lot of people don't like Metal. Some of them meet Phil Anselmo. They don't ever talk shit about Metal again.
Oh my,
I knew Phil was a tosser, but that's ridiculous. What a dweeb, he can't sing for shit, and has an ego somewhat like Axel's.

He was, and he admits as much. He's mellowed out a lot over the past few years.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
10-04-2014, 10:05 PM
(10-04-2014 02:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Whiny faggot bands like Asking Alexandria, Bring Me the Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Suicide Silence, Escape the Fate, Falling in Reverse, Attack Attack, Bullet for my Valentine- I could make a novel out of the fucking list. I'm tired of Warped Tour being dominated and fucked in the ass by retarded sceenie weenie bands and junior high emo girls with teased hair and Blood on the Dancefloor T-shirts. I will fucking make a pentagram out of my own blood and give my soul to Satan the day that all of that shit dies out, and I will be fucking happy about it god dammit.

I liked Sempiternal (BMTH) and Black Crown (SS) for the most part...other than that agreed. Hasn't been a good Warped Tour in a while now Confused

Atir aissom atir imon
10-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Guns And Roses... Axl Rose is up himself and a gobshite.

U2... Bono is up himself and a gobshite.

Rod Stewart... is up himself and a gobshite.

Bruce Springsteen... Up himself.

Bob Dylan... Up himself.

Aerosmith... Steven Tyler is up himself.

Iron Maiden... Bruce Dickinson is up himself.

Primal Scream... Bobby Gillespie is up himself and a gobshite.

Oasis... Noel and Liam Gallagher are up themselves and gobshites.

The Sex Pistols... Johnny Rotten is a gobshite.

The Smiths... Words cannot express how far up himself Morrissey is, and what an epic gobshite he is.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
11-04-2014, 02:32 AM
(10-04-2014 01:43 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:03 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, actual head banging started back when Led Zeppelin started performing live.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, my brain hurts today.

WHAT ? headbanging in 1968 ? Where ?

Now my brain hurts. Hobo

I'm pretty sure I can remember some early concerts where Plant was slightly headbanging. Now, if you can find the line where hard rock stops and metal begins or where light banging of the head become headbanging, be my guest Tongue

(10-04-2014 10:22 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Guns And Roses... Axl Rose is up himself and a gobshite.

U2... Bono is up himself and a gobshite.

Rod Stewart... is up himself and a gobshite.

Bruce Springsteen... Up himself.

Bob Dylan... Up himself.

Aerosmith... Steven Tyler is up himself.

Iron Maiden... Bruce Dickinson is up himself.

Primal Scream... Bobby Gillespie is up himself and a gobshite.

Oasis... Noel and Liam Gallagher are up themselves and gobshites.

The Sex Pistols... Johnny Rotten is a gobshite.

The Smiths... Words cannot express how far up himself Morrissey is, and what an epic gobshite he is.

A singer once told me that you can't be a singer if you 're not even a bit up yourself. Like actors, performing requires some acknowledgement of what you're worth. If you think you're worth nothing, it shows. Same goes if you think you're worth millions.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
11-04-2014, 04:33 AM
(09-04-2014 09:57 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I feel this picture is appropriate:

[Image: differences-between-music-genres_o_1044575.jpg]

Electronic:

Flowers. BWAOOAOAOAOWOWOAWOWOWAOWOWOOWOWOW PEW PEW WOWOAOWAOWOA!

Ahem, I am clearly the favorite musician of everyone here.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
11-04-2014, 04:51 AM
(11-04-2014 02:32 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I can remember some early concerts where Plant was slightly headbanging.

I think the only headbanging Plant was doing, was the one between his legs. Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
11-04-2014, 04:54 AM
(11-04-2014 04:51 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 02:32 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I can remember some early concerts where Plant was slightly headbanging.

I think the only headbanging Plant was doing, was the one between his legs. Tongue

You can't find that line, can you? Rolleyes

Oh, and one can perfectly headbang even to Led Zeppelin.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-