What musician, band, or song do you dislike?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
12-04-2014, 04:54 AM
Photo RE: What musician, band, or song do you dislike?
(10-04-2014 11:03 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, actual head banging started back when Led Zeppelin started performing live.
Maybe it was "Cream" playing "Sunshine of your love"!

Check out the guy in the audience at about 4:16.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16h6vLy6n4A
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Juv's post
12-04-2014, 05:14 AM
RE: What musician, band, or song do you dislike?
(12-04-2014 04:54 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 11:03 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, actual head banging started back when Led Zeppelin started performing live.
Maybe it was "Cream" playing "Sunshine of your love"!

Check out the guy in the audience at about 4:16.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16h6vLy6n4A

Gasp Big Grin heh heh, yeah ......... god damn, we were all so fucked up then. Facepalm

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
12-04-2014, 09:37 PM
(11-04-2014 07:13 AM)wazzel Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 06:45 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Shocking

I may have to buy tickets. I haven't seen BFS in a few years and the lineup is pretty decent for the Cleve this year.

I already have my tickets for the Houston Warped tour date. My two girls and I are going. They are going to pick the bands we watch.

If any of you end up at that show, let me know so I can say hi.

I'LL BE IN ATLANTA MOTHER FUCKERS

WOOOOOOOO

TRAFFIC FOR DAYZ
14-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Lil' Wayne can go suck a chode.

As for all the AC/DC haters, you all gotta admit you loved the song Big Balls. Big Grin (I don't actually care for AC/DC, just find that song highly amusing)

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-04-2014, 04:04 AM
(14-04-2014 01:49 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Lil' Wayne can go suck a chode.

Me and my friend has come to the conclusion that Lil' Wayne is actually one of those conspiracy theory reptiles! I mean just look at his rugged skin and his teeth:
[Image: lil-wayne-for-blog.jpg]

If not, well, at least he plays guitar like a fucking reptile...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
14-04-2014, 04:22 AM
(14-04-2014 01:49 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  As for all the AC/DC haters, you all gotta admit you loved the song Big Balls. Big Grin (I don't actually care for AC/DC, just find that song highly amusing)
THIS!
15-04-2014, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 03:50 PM by Lienda Bella.)

I already come from a society where blonde jokes are trendy. It's been spewed and chuckled enough times that people believe it now. As far as I can tell, she's not saying "ok" to mean "I'm beautiful as I am."
15-04-2014, 05:05 PM
(15-04-2014 02:08 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  

I already come from a society where blonde jokes are trendy. It's been spewed and chuckled enough times that people believe it now. As far as I can tell, she's not saying "ok" to mean "I'm beautiful as I am."

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DON'T YOU EVER, POST THAT VIDEO AGAIN. THAT PART OF NORWEGIAN HISTORY DOES NOT EXIST.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
17-04-2014, 06:33 PM
The Beatles.

I've been told that I "know nothing about music" because I don't like them. My knowledge of music has fuck-all to do with personal taste, but hey, people are stupid. Anyway, I've never liked them, and pretty much everyone I've spoken to about it has been shocked. "*GASP* How can you not like The Beatles???" Well, they're really light and cheerful and '60s pop-rock and I just can't dig it.

It would probably end there, but because everyone from old girlfriends to random people I don't even know tells me that they're "the greatest band in history" and berates me because I don't like them, I just kind of pushed back out of spite and decided that I pretty much hate them.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2014, 07:48 PM
(17-04-2014 06:33 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The Beatles.

I've been told that I "know nothing about music" because I don't like them. My knowledge of music has fuck-all to do with personal taste, but hey, people are stupid. Anyway, I've never liked them, and pretty much everyone I've spoken to about it has been shocked. "*GASP* How can you not like The Beatles???" Well, they're really light and cheerful and '60s pop-rock and I just can't dig it.

It would probably end there, but because everyone from old girlfriends to random people I don't even know tells me that they're "the greatest band in history" and berates me because I don't like them, I just kind of pushed back out of spite and decided that I pretty much hate them.

I too share in your opinion that the Beatles suck.

Overrated English boy band if you ask me Smartass

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post