What musician, band, or song do you dislike?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
09-06-2014, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 10:42 AM by War Horse.)
RE: What musician, band, or song do you dislike?
(09-06-2014 09:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 08:23 AM)gacatmandu Wrote:  In my opinion the number one most overrated band of all time is Led Zeppelin[sic].

Most overrated? I'd maybe have gone with Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, AC-DC, The Rolling Stones, or Nirvana even...

But Led Zepplin? For fucking real? Dodgy

Here, Here ! Thumbsup

BTW, you guys heard about the lawsuit against LZ by Spirit ? My BIL told me about it yesterday, he knew the guys from Spirit and played with the Vanilla Fudge when they were called The Pigeons.

Seems LZ grabbed a rif to the opening for Stairway to heaven, see this for the latest and a comparative video.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 05:13 PM
(09-06-2014 09:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 08:23 AM)gacatmandu Wrote:  In my opinion the number one most overrated band of all time is Led Zeppelin[sic].

Most overrated? I'd maybe have gone with Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, AC-DC, The Rolling Stones, or Nirvana even...

I have never understood the fascination with Nirvana...I can't stand them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-06-2014, 05:23 PM
There is one musician I dislike. I am owed the fees for an album and the three month tour that followed.

In 1994!!!

Yeah, I dislike that guy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-06-2014, 08:42 AM
(09-06-2014 10:35 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Most overrated? I'd maybe have gone with Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, AC-DC, The Rolling Stones, or Nirvana even...

Here, Here ! Thumbsup

BTW, you guys heard about the lawsuit against LZ by Spirit ? My BIL told me about it yesterday, he knew the guys from Spirit and played with the Vanilla Fudge when they were called The Pigeons.

Seems LZ grabbed a rif to the opening for Stairway to heaven, see this for the latest and a comparative video.
Yes, I have heard about the lawsuit, and it's not the first time something like this has happened with this band LZ has done much of nothing on their own they seem to have enjoyed ripping off other artist on more than one or two occasions.
[+] 1 user Likes gacatmandu's post
10-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Coldplay. Johnny Cash. Leonard Cohen.

I have no idea why they're almost exalted. Boring!

Also pretty much any rap and any track that starts with "ugh, yeah".

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
12-06-2014, 07:49 PM
I like the older rappers that had something to say with their music. I can't stand rap today though. It's all about image. I could sum up 99%+ of these songs in less than 10 words: "Hey, look at me! I'm such a badass!"

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes WindyCityJazz's post
12-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Photo RE: What musician, band, or song do you dislike?
Asking Alexandria, Blood on the Dancefloor, or any similar retarded emo band that most 12-15 year old's enjoy.

I also hate the duo LMFAO that made the party rock anthem. Don't even get me started on that shit.

Ed Sheeran is just really overplayed, his voice is pretty generic, and idk I just don't like him.

Those are all I can think of right now, but I'll be back... Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-06-2014, 08:04 PM
(12-06-2014 07:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Asking Alexandria, Blood on the Dancefloor, or any similar retarded emo band that most 12-15 year old's enjoy.

I also hate the duo LMFAO that made the party rock anthem. Don't even get me started on that shit.

Ed Sheeran is just really overplayed, his voice is pretty generic, and idk I just don't like him.

Yeah asking alexandria is dead for me, I like slayer more.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-06-2014, 08:07 PM
(12-06-2014 08:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 07:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Asking Alexandria, Blood on the Dancefloor, or any similar retarded emo band that most 12-15 year old's enjoy.

Yeah asking alexandria is dead for me, I like slayer more.

Facepalm
12-06-2014, 08:08 PM
(12-06-2014 08:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 08:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah asking alexandria is dead for me, I like slayer more.

Facepalm

What you don't like slayer?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube