What musician, band, or song do you dislike?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
10-04-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: What musician, band, or song do you dislike?
^^^ No comment.

No wait... one comment ... that was shit!
(and has been for the last 40 years)

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 09:25 AM
(10-04-2014 08:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ^^^ No comment.

No wait... one comment ... that was shit!
(and has been for the last 40 years)

Tongue

Now picture yourself saying that to Phil's face. Observe the second video, how the interviewer can't even look Phil in the eyes. Are you brav... I mean foolish enough to accept that challenge?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
10-04-2014, 09:30 AM
(10-04-2014 07:58 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 07:57 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Metalheads are just the new generation hippies... with better weed Wink

...and anger issues. Laugh out load

Less anger, more depression.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-04-2014, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 09:43 AM by Can_of_Beans.)
One song I have always hated and never understood how it made it on the radio in the first place or why it remains on the playlist of every classic rock station in the world to this day is The Boys are Back in Town.

I don't know who "The Boys" are, I don't give a fuck that they're "Back in Town," and I certainly don't need to hear the phrase repeated ad nauseum. Angry

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
10-04-2014, 09:50 AM
(10-04-2014 07:54 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Poopie-head? Sadcryface
Will metal is metal. No matter the language. So you can't really blame me for making that generalization. If it's Japanese metal then fine, give me some names and I'll check them out. Otherwise, gtfo with all that creepy pop/metal bullshit Angry

Me? Gtfo? You are the one who posted that Tongue

But really, I will give you some examples. Some... other time Tongue

(10-04-2014 07:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Maybe us old people thought head banger shit was shit 40 years ago and still think it's shit today.

And maybe you are also getting too old to be able to appreciate good things Tongue

It's like hearing old people back in your time saying how rock 'n' roll was just "noise" or, well, the devil.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
10-04-2014, 09:56 AM
(10-04-2014 09:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 07:54 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Poopie-head? Sadcryface
Will metal is metal. No matter the language. So you can't really blame me for making that generalization. If it's Japanese metal then fine, give me some names and I'll check them out. Otherwise, gtfo with all that creepy pop/metal bullshit Angry

Me? Gtfo? You are the one who posted that Tongue

But really, I will give you some examples. Some... other time Tongue

Yeah, but I mean come on. I listen to a lot of German metal, have I ever referred to it as "German music"? Hell no! People would more commonly associate polka or something with "German music". It's the same thing if you "Japanese music", "Chinese music", etc.

Atir aissom atir imon
10-04-2014, 09:58 AM
(10-04-2014 09:50 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 07:55 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Maybe us old people thought head banger shit was shit 40 years ago and still think it's shit today.

And maybe you are also getting too old to be able to appreciate good things Tongue

It's like hearing old people back in your time saying how rock 'n' roll was just "noise" or, well, the devil.

^^This. I wanna like it twice...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-04-2014, 10:14 AM
(10-04-2014 09:56 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Yeah, but I mean come on. I listen to a lot of German metal, have I ever referred to it as "German music"? Hell no! People would more commonly associate polka or something with "German music". It's the same thing if you "Japanese music", "Chinese music", etc.

Well, to be exact, I was telling you which artists I have on my iPod and I said something like "there's a lot of Japanese music in here" and that's when you made the face Rolleyes

I obviously meant many Japanese artists, who also happened to be from different genres.

Plus, the Japanese have adopted some elements in pop and rock music which make it slightly different than anything else in the world (thus we have the terms j-pop and j-rock).

Anyway, you're not a poopie-head, I take that back Heart
But don't be biased! You did make the face! Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
10-04-2014, 10:17 AM
(10-04-2014 10:14 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 09:56 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Yeah, but I mean come on. I listen to a lot of German metal, have I ever referred to it as "German music"? Hell no! People would more commonly associate polka or something with "German music". It's the same thing if you "Japanese music", "Chinese music", etc.

Well, to be exact, I was telling you which artists I have on my iPod and I said something like "there's a lot of Japanese music in here" and that's when you made the face Rolleyes

I obviously meant many Japanese artists, who also happened to be from different genres.

Plus, the Japanese have adopted some elements in pop and rock music which make it slightly different than anything else in the world (thus we have the terms j-pop and j-rock).

Anyway, you're not a poopie-head, I take that back Heart
But don't be biased! You did make the face! Tongue

Yes, I made the face because you said "Japanese music"! I just explained why Laugh out load
Do I like "Japanese music"? No. Do I like metal that's not in English? Yes.

Atir aissom atir imon
10-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Has AC/DC been torn to shreds yet? I. Hate. Them.

Passionately.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post