What negative experiences have you had with Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: What negative experiences have you had with Christians?
(06-02-2016 08:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 07:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh goody...the psycho and the babble. Dodgy
Calling me sexist didn't work out so now I'm a psycho huh?

Whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Shut up, just shut up.

I tried with you. You know that. If I called you sexist I don't recall when or why but you are nuttier than a fruitcake and are a pain in the ass.

Find your way out - never mind, let me show you the fucking door.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-02-2016, 08:13 PM
(06-02-2016 08:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Calling me sexist didn't work out so now I'm a psycho huh?

Whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Shut up, just shut up.

I tried with you. You know that. If I called you sexist I don't recall when or why but you are nuttier than a fruitcake and are a pain in the ass.

So you don't recall accusing me of singling you out because you are female? Pretty sure that was yesterday. And why the temper? It a comical and all, but still pointless.
06-02-2016, 08:40 PM
(06-02-2016 08:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Shut up, just shut up.

So you don't recall accusing me of singling you out because you are female? Pretty sure that was yesterday. And why the temper? It a comical and all, but still pointless.

I said NOTHING to you yesterday, you nitwit. In fact, I haven't responded to you in a while. Let me see if I can figure out who you are talking about...how many days ago was yesterday in your world?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

06-02-2016, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2016 09:25 PM by Anjele.)
Nope, yesterday I talked about the death of my beloved dog, about my job situation, posted a birthday wish....and said not a damn word to or about you.

Last time I mentioned you was last Sunday in the top three troll thread...being sexist wasn't part of the mention.

[img][Image: 1e54add2-909d-4f61-b857-0f153faf2933_zpsgtsuo2vh.jpg][/img]

07-02-2016, 02:36 AM
(06-02-2016 08:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nope, yesterday I talked about the death of my beloved dog, about my job situation, posted a birthday wish....and said not a damn word to or about you.

Last time I mentioned you was last Sunday in the top three troll thread...being sexist wasn't part of the mention.

[img][Image: 1e54add2-909d-4f61-b857-0f153faf2933_zpsgtsuo2vh.jpg][/img]
My mistake I guess. Shit happens.
07-02-2016, 02:40 AM
(07-02-2016 02:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My mistake I guess. Shit happens.

Yeah, like when you typed those words.

[Image: pile-of-shit-T-Shirts.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-02-2016, 02:54 AM
(07-02-2016 02:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 02:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My mistake I guess. Shit happens.

Yeah, like when you typed those words.

[Image: pile-of-shit-T-Shirts.jpg]
That's really special.
07-02-2016, 03:02 AM
Thus proving --

Shit doesn't just happen.

It takes an asshole......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-02-2016, 04:10 AM
Raised as a Southern Baptist, on reading the Bible I was terrified of the fate held in store for sinners, which I was obviously one. It kept me awake at night sometimes thinking about what Hell might be like, or how on the day of Rapture I would see the others Raptured while I stared in disbelief at my fate.

In short, the main negative experience I had with any Christian was with myself as a Christian, before I broke my programming.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-02-2016, 07:07 AM
(06-02-2016 07:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 03:05 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Exactly what context gives it that meaning? You appear to be reading more into it than is there, which is not at all surprising.
2 Corinthians 6 (KJV) - 2ይ ቆረንቶስ
1: We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

(06-02-2016 07:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It's talking about exactly what I said it was.

You have severe reading comprehension problems; you've demonstrated that repeatedly in your time here. I don't know how you are managing to twist 2 Corinthians to fit your private little delusions but it doesn't say what you claim.

(06-02-2016 08:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Calling me sexist didn't work out so now I'm a psycho huh?

Not now, your posting history has made it crystal clear that you need to seek qualified counseling if not more extensive treatment. You need help pops, get some.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP