What negative experiences have you had with Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2016, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 09:12 AM by julep.)
RE: What negative experiences have you had with Christians?
(06-02-2016 08:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Shut up, just shut up.

I tried with you. You know that. If I called you sexist I don't recall when or why but you are nuttier than a fruitcake and are a pain in the ass.

Find your way out - never mind, let me show you the fucking door.
So you don't recall accusing me of singling you out because you are female? Pretty sure that was yesterday. And why the temper? It a comical and all, but still pointless.

To set the record straight, since you can't be bothered to read back a couple of pages, It was I, Julep, who speculated that you were being more accepting towards the experiences of people with apparently male user names than those of people with female names, based on my own experiences with you and observations of your interactions with others here.

Interesting that you then throw a tantrum towards a different female poster--what's the matter, we aren't important enough to you for you to keep us straight?

And also for the record: In my (Julep's) opinion you are

- mentally unstable and a danger to those around you because you won't get the psychiatric help you so desperately need
- rage-filled
- incapable of critical thought
- hypocritical
- incoherent
- inconsistent

aaaaand probably sexist. Given the failings above, sexism is not the biggest of your problems. It is worrying, though, when combined with the information, which you provided on a different thread, that you once tried to murder someone, and that person was a female.

Get help, Pops, you need it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
07-02-2016, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 09:58 AM by popsthebuilder.)
(07-02-2016 09:08 AM)julep Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So you don't recall accusing me of singling you out because you are female? Pretty sure that was yesterday. And why the temper? It a comical and all, but still pointless.

To set the record straight, since you can't be bothered to read back a couple of pages, It was I, Julep, who speculated that you were being more accepting towards the experiences of people with apparently male user names than those of people with female names, based on my own experiences with you and observations of your interactions with others here.

Interesting that you then throw a tantrum towards a different female poster--what's the matter, we aren't important enough to you for you to keep us straight?

- mentally unstable and a danger to those around you because you won't get the psychiatric help you so desperately need
- rage-filled
- hypocritical
- incoherent
- inconsistent

aaaaand probably sexist. Given the failings above, sexism is not the biggest of your problems. It is worrying, though, when combined with the information, which you provided on a different thread, that you once tried to murder someone, and that person was a female.

Didn't throw a tantrum. And yeah, I used to have pretty significant anger and depression issues years ago. I still tap into that anger when cued.

Again I'm usually more lenient on the women if anything. But regardless of sex, if one is going to negative towards me for no good reason other than they can, then they can expect like treatment, and justifiably so.

As far as your importance or significance is concerned;

I don't regard you as individuals too much. More like a body of a whole.

And my memory is shot to shit, so I can't really recall names, nor do I really attempt anymore. The two names are sort of similar and both of you have a shitty attitude so yeah, no differentiation or need for such except when I make an Ass of myself by confusing two otherwise very similar posters in the same place with the same motives and dislike for me personally.
07-02-2016, 10:17 AM
(07-02-2016 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I don't regard you as individuals too much. More like a body of a whole.

I can totally relate to that, Pops. I tend not to see individual Christians within Christianity, but rather just an anonymous collective of deluded people with bad intentions and poor critical thinking skills.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
07-02-2016, 10:22 AM
(07-02-2016 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again I'm usually more lenient on the women if anything. But regardless of sex, if one is going to negative towards me for no good reason other than they can, then they can expect like treatment, and justifiably so.

Bring it, bitch. 'Cause you pretty much suck at this.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-02-2016, 10:27 AM
(07-02-2016 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again I'm usually more lenient on the women if anything. But regardless of sex, if one is going to negative towards me for no good reason other than they can, then they can expect like treatment, and justifiably so.

Bring it, bitch. 'Cause you pretty much suck at this.
Not here to throw insults around. Especially at someone who calls themself girly man who calls Me a bitch.

Not the brightest apple in the bunch are you?
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
07-02-2016, 10:27 AM
(07-02-2016 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  As far as your importance or significance is concerned;

And my memory is shot to shit, so I can't really recall names, nor do I really attempt anymore. The two names are sort of similar and both of you have a shitty attitude so yeah, no differentiation or need for such except when I make an Ass of myself by confusing two otherwise very similar posters in the same place with the same motives and dislike for me personally.

The fact that you don't bother to learn the different personalities here is proof that you don't belong as part of this community.

How do you know my motives? You can't read your own mind. How can you read mine or Julep's?

I actually backed off you for a time. Now you simply need to be on everyone's ignore list.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-02-2016, 10:29 AM
(07-02-2016 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 09:08 AM)julep Wrote:  To set the record straight, since you can't be bothered to read back a couple of pages, It was I, Julep, who speculated that you were being more accepting towards the experiences of people with apparently male user names than those of people with female names, based on my own experiences with you and observations of your interactions with others here.

- rage-filled
- hypocritical
- incoherent
- inconsistent

Didn't throw a tantrum. And yeah, I used to have pretty significant anger and depression issues years ago. I still tap into that anger when cued.

Again I'm usually more lenient on the women if anything. But regardless of sex, if one is going to negative towards me for no good reason other than they can, then they can expect like treatment, and justifiably so.

Pops, I really think you need to evaluate if it's really a good idea that you stick around. If your memory is so bad that you can't remember Anjele from Julep and thous end up being angry at one for something the other did. It's not like their names are similar nor do they have similar profile pictures.

I'm sorry if you have been through some rough times. But honestly I think you'll only find more roughness here. Bow out, and find some like-minded people to talk with.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
07-02-2016, 10:29 AM
(07-02-2016 10:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  As far as your importance or significance is concerned;

The fact that you don't bother to learn the different personalities here is proof that you don't belong as part of this community.

How do you know my motives? You can't read your own mind. How can you read mine or Julep's?

I actually backed off you for a time. Now you simply need to be on everyone's ignore list.
Your motives towards me are represented by your words and tone. Do you claim they are not? I'd so then you're admittedly being fake which is more than most can manage.
07-02-2016, 10:31 AM
(07-02-2016 10:29 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 09:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't throw a tantrum. And yeah, I used to have pretty significant anger and depression issues years ago. I still tap into that anger when cued.

Pops, I really think you need to evaluate if it's really a good idea that you stick around. If your memory is so bad that you can't remember Anjele from Julep and thous end up being angry at one for something the other did. It's not like their names are similar nor do they have similar profile pictures.

I'm sorry if you have been through some rough times. But honestly I think you'll only find more roughness here. Bow out, and find some like-minded people to talk with.
I'm not here for companionship. Thanks for the concern though.

Didn't get mad at either one of them and can freely retaliate against either for there derogatory remarks in the past or currently.
07-02-2016, 10:32 AM
(07-02-2016 10:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 10:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The fact that you don't bother to learn the different personalities here is proof that you don't belong as part of this community.

Your motives towards me are represented by your words and tone. Do you claim they are not? I'd so then you're admittedly being fake which is more than most can manage.

What?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post