What negative experiences have you had with Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: What negative experiences have you had with Christians?
(08-02-2016 09:07 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 08:38 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is accountability. It was prior to being saved. One who knows of God yet veers from it is in trouble.

Yet you provide no evidence for any of those claims.

You've admitted to being guilty of assault, possibly with intent to cause serious harm. You've shown a tendency to fits of uncontrolled anger in your posting history here. You try to rationalize it all away with unsubstantiated claims about a supernatural force.
You need help pops. Get some. Soon.
What am I trying to rationalize? Anger is a part of who I am. Much less now, but still present given the right stimuli.

Not rationalizing or attempting to justify it in anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2016, 09:11 AM
(08-02-2016 09:06 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There was no crime. I didn't hurt anyone in any way or cause them harm. On top of that no crime was reported, no authorities where called. No harm to anyone was done in any form.

There was a crime. That it was not reported or punished is a shame since you might have gotten the help that you need. You also have no way to judge what harm was done to your intended victim (harm includes psychological damage).

Have you done anything to apologize or try to make amends for your criminal act other than talk about ti with your imaginary friend?

Quote:If you want to call that assault then feel free.

That is what it was. You can try to hand-wave it away but that doesn't change the facts.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
08-02-2016, 09:12 AM
(08-02-2016 09:07 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 08:38 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is accountability. It was prior to being saved. One who knows of God yet veers from it is in trouble.

Yet you provide no evidence for any of those claims.

You've admitted to being guilty of assault, possibly with intent to cause serious harm. You've shown a tendency to fits of uncontrolled anger in your posting history here. You try to rationalize it all away with unsubstantiated claims about a supernatural force.
You need help pops. Get some. Soon.
By the way. Going off on someone verbally over the internet is not a fit of uncontrolled rage. It's words typed.
08-02-2016, 09:17 AM
(08-02-2016 09:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not rationalizing or attempting to justify it in anyway.

"I didn't hurt anyone in any way or cause them harm. On top of that no crime was reported, no authorities where called. No harm to anyone was done in any form."

Do you not understand your own words? That was an attempt to rationalize away the severity of your actions.

(08-02-2016 09:12 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  By the way. Going off on someone verbally over the internet is not a fit of uncontrolled rage. It's words typed.

I'll let your own words respond to that...
(07-02-2016 10:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your motives towards me are represented by your words and tone. Do you claim they are not? I'd so then you're admittedly being fake which is more than most can manage.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
08-02-2016, 09:22 AM
(08-02-2016 09:11 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 09:06 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There was no crime. I didn't hurt anyone in any way or cause them harm. On top of that no crime was reported, no authorities where called. No harm to anyone was done in any form.

There was a crime. That it was not reported or punished is a shame since you might have gotten the help that you need. You also have no way to judge what harm was done to your intended victim (harm includes psychological damage).

Have you done anything to apologize or try to make amends for your criminal act other than talk about ti with your imaginary friend?

Quote:If you want to call that assault then feel free.

That is what it was. You can try to hand-wave it away but that doesn't change the facts.
There was no apology needed. Me and her were on talking terms and still are. There was no psychological damage done. She's one tough little woman. She did more damage to me physically and emotionally then could have ever done to her. Like I said call it what you want. If the person never saw themself as a victim of a crime them who are you to claim such going off of my account?

I got "help" before. I'd rather be dead than an fn zombie. Your "help" only hinders. I tried it years ago. I went to a state mental health clinic and was diagnosed erg generalized anxiety disorder and depression in one visit. I do not deny that I had a problem with anger at one point, but it was caused by certain events. The "medicines" only made me not care about anything at all, and caused restless leg syndrome, which is freakin aggravating.

This would have been over a decade ago. Way before God found me.
08-02-2016, 09:31 AM
(08-02-2016 09:12 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  By the way. Going off on someone verbally over the internet is not a fit of uncontrolled rage. It's words typed.

Ummmm, no. It is an expression of uncontrolled rage. Depending on what words you type it can be harmless, a misdemeanor or even a felony.

I'm a little curious.
You admit to major memory problems and admit that you don't even think of us as individuals, rather as a "whole".
You admit to committing attempted murder (a felony last time I checked) and being incarcerated multiple times for multiple issues.
You admit to anger being the driving, most potent factor in your life.
You admit that anger has controlled you in the past and led to multiple criminal acts.
You admit that you can still tap into that anger when provoked.
You admit that the only reason you haven't murdered someone is because of your new-found faith. Your faith in a malicious, genocidal, bloody god. A god who people kill for on an hourly basis.
You clearly exhibit misogynist behaviors, both online and in real life.

I'm curious. Why haven't you been banned yet?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
08-02-2016, 09:32 AM
(08-02-2016 09:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 09:09 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not rationalizing or attempting to justify it in anyway.

"I didn't hurt anyone in any way or cause them harm. On top of that no crime was reported, no authorities where called. No harm to anyone was done in any form."

Do you not understand your own words? That was an attempt to rationalize away the severity of your actions.

I'll let your own words respond to that...
(07-02-2016 10:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your motives towards me are represented by your words and tone. Do you claim they are not? I'd so then you're admittedly being fake which is more than most can manage.
Ok. I admitted to wanting to kill someone in the past. I didn't do it. If that's assault then fine.

As far as me defending myself or being a prick in retaliation; that's not a fit of rage. Also never said anyone else was showing a fit of rage but being fake.

I'm not being fake. If there was a crime then there would have been a victim. There was not.
Pretty simple.
08-02-2016, 09:37 AM
(08-02-2016 09:32 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not being fake. If there was a crime then there would have been a victim. There was not.
Pretty simple.

There was. You are just cheerfully pretending that there wasn't.

Be that as it may, you are certainly a good advertisement for the best that faith can offer. I'm curious and you've probably said it before. What is your purpose here? If you are a messenger of God then I submit that he exhibits extremely poor judgement.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-02-2016, 09:38 AM
I'm getting somewhat worried.

You ADMIT you intended to hurt someone, perhaps kill them. You ADMIT to taking action in that regard. You ADMIT that you have been violent and that you have trouble controlling yourself.

I am deeply concerned by this.

Ignoring the legal issues of attempted murder (by the way, this can't be shaken off by saying "no one was hurt", legally the label still sticks) this shows a real problem with anger.It shows a need for counseling at the very least. A claim of being saved by Jesus doesn't help, real intervention is needed.

I am also somewhat irritated as many others are of the dismissal of us as individuals but just of seeing us as a whole. That shows a level of callousness that is astounding, if not outright bigotry.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
08-02-2016, 09:42 AM
(08-02-2016 09:38 AM)natachan Wrote:  I am also somewhat irritated as many others are of the dismissal of us as individuals but just of seeing us as a whole. That shows a level of callousness that is astounding, if not outright bigotry.

I'm pretty sure that dehumanizing others is a sociopathic, if not psychopathic tendency. I'm not a psychiatrist tho.

In any case, it aint good.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post