What nobody mentions about the refugee crisis.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2015, 07:53 AM
What nobody mentions about the refugee crisis.
Did you ever wonder why Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and other Arab nations dont take in Syrian refugees?

Because all the Arab gulf countries refuse to sign the UN convention on refugees and their rights. That convention was established shortly after the end of WW2 on a UK/US initiative and it basicaly says that all nations are obliged to take in all refugees who are fleeing war and an emidiate threat to their lives.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman didnt sign the UN convention because they didnt want to put up with the releated costs and because non of those countries wanted to risk having to settle non muslims. Today these countries use the fact that they didnt sign that convention to pritty much deport all kinds of desperate people. In 1991 for example, Kuwait deported all Palestinian refugees. And those refugees that do make it into these countries live in a state of constant legal limbo. Because since non of those countries signed the convention - no refugee in any of these countries can claim the rights that the convention would guarantee. As a result refugees end up in cheap labour camps or being married off. And when confronted with critizism these countries say that there is no such thing as a refugee and that people who illigaly enter their countries are always "migrants". This combination of disgusting behavior leads to the horrible mistreatment of Palestinian, Yemeni, Sudanese and Iraqi refugees in the gulf countries. And because the Syrians know this, many dont even bother going there.

Keep this in mind. According to Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait there is no such thing as a refugee who would enter any of their countries and that those people can only be migrants. BUT the people who flee to Europe can according to gulf state media only be refugees and not migrants.

Oh and if I may ask, please share this video:

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like The Germans are coming's post
11-09-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: What nobody mentions about the refugee crisis.
(11-09-2015 07:53 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Did you ever wonder why Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and other Arab nations dont take in Syrian refugees?

I did, and thanks for the info.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
11-09-2015, 12:44 PM
They(Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and other Arab nations) have to help them.

But there is a problem with refugee. While many of them really run from the war, the others(from different countries) are taking advantage of it just to move to Europe or to the USA.
I wonder if refugee from Ukraine will start to come to west Europe?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
11-09-2015, 01:25 PM
(11-09-2015 12:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  They(Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and other Arab nations) have to help them.

But there is a problem with refugee. While many of them really run from the war, the others(from different countries) are taking advantage of it just to move to Europe or to the USA.

Could you fucking do that in English? Or am i being racist here?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-09-2015, 01:28 PM
(11-09-2015 01:25 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 12:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  They(Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and other Arab nations) have to help them.

Could you fucking do that in English? Or am i being racist here?
you are being a racist here Tongue

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
11-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Very informative. Thank you. It is funny, I had a Moroccan postdoc a few years ago who was against any western intervention in muslim countries. He felt that if it was a muslim problem, muslims should solve it. I guess muslims aren't willing to solve this problem...