Poll: What is your political leaning?
Left Wing
Right Wing
I read World Weekly News while I go to the bathroom.
[Show Results]

What political leaning do you have?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2015, 03:58 AM
What political leaning do you have?
I've been kicking around the idea of asking this question for a while. Distractions being what they are, I forgot about it for a while. But I remembered to post it this evening.

What is the political makeup of TTA members?

Surely there are a few conservatives here and there. I actually have a conservative atheist friend in real life. So, I know they exist.

Please note, I am leaving out Republican and Democrat. Not everyone on this forum is in America. So, hopefully, everyone will have an opportunity to participate.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: What political leaning do you have?
Marxist.

Smile

11-04-2015, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 04:27 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Rationalist.

[Image: Skepticrat-logo-square-2000x2000.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 11 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-04-2015, 04:49 AM
I have to vote left since there are only two serious options. But there's very much in between, you know. I'm certaily rather left when it comes to social issues but I'm not opposed to a free market - as long as it is a free and not a rigged market.
11-04-2015, 05:12 AM
Right-wing Libertarian because it's the correct political position.

Right wing is too conservative and pro-business forgetting that people are people, not slaves.
Left is too nanny state forgetting that people are people, not babies.

You need to let people stand on their own two feet but acknowledge that shit happens and sometimes people need a helping hand.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
11-04-2015, 05:25 AM
Right-wing Libertarian because it's the correct political position.

Right wing is too conservative and pro-business forgetting that people are people, not slaves.
Left is too nanny state forgetting that people are people, not babies.

You need to let people stand on their own two feet but acknowledge that shit happens and sometimes people need a helping hand
11-04-2015, 05:25 AM
I have to vote left since there are only two serious options. But there's very much in between, you know. I'm certaily rather left when it comes to social issues but I'm not opposed to a free market - as long as it is a free and not a rigged market.
11-04-2015, 06:23 AM
(11-04-2015 05:25 AM)Soni Wrote:  I have to vote left since there are only two serious options. But there's very much in between, you know. I'm certaily rather left when it comes to social issues but I'm not opposed to a free market - as long as it is a free and not a rigged market.

^ What why?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-04-2015, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 06:40 AM by Blackout.)
Lately a centrist authoritarian seems to fit my views - I want to rule the world

Seriously - In America I would be considered a liberal I'm sure but in my country I'm probably considered a conservative not because of social issues but because of economic stances etc - We have conservatives who are pro gay marriage and abortion

Lately I've been more in the authoritarian right than libertarian - But not a lot - I'm just slightly on the authoritarian side because I realized there's some shit my government totally needs to do and run - Some authority isn't bad, but I'm still pro freedom

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
11-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Generally left... But I have some views which are more to the right.

I've always felt the left-right scale is too limiting to truly represent everyone's views.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post