What's Different about WickedDick?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 09:57 PM
What's Different about WickedDick?
We've had a shitload of batshit insane CrayCrays pass through here before. Why does this particular batshit insane CrayCray generate a more visceral response from the forum than the others?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: What's Different about WickedDick?
Everyone: "He's just a troll who wants attention and a reaction."

[Everyone gives troll attention and reactions]

I dunno man. Undecided
[+] 7 users Like Ferdinand's post
03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
It's drawn up by him more than created on its own.. well at first, then it was mainly complaining at the admins...

But I haven't seen this ongoing type of alternating pattern of acting wacko, then apologizing, then acting wacko and repeating since Egor; who gave us many, I'm going to be banned here comments.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
03-09-2014, 10:06 PM
one of the things is I rarely ever insult anybody. most trolls do. in almost every circumstance I'm on the defensive trying to separate the truth from the fiction when I see people always talking about me. some and many accusations are indeed true and I'm quick to recognize that and take responsibility for it.

I see that for the two weeks that I was gone you guys have been incessantly talking about me on one thread or another so I'm trying to sort through it to find what's true and acknowledge that is true and separate that from all the bullshit.
03-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Lol I think you should change it to "WickedCock", give it more of a Boston feel Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
03-09-2014, 10:10 PM
I'd say it's because he came already well known in other circles also shared by people here. There was a definite attitude towards him as soon as he got here, and I'd dare say it was not undeserved. I'd also say that he hasn't done much to sway that opinion in his time here, so his preconceived negative rep has only gotten worse despite his sweet talking attempts. I'd be willing to give him a chance if I gave a fuck, but I don't.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
03-09-2014, 10:17 PM
(03-09-2014 10:06 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  one of the things is I rarely ever insult anybody. most trolls do. in almost every circumstance I'm on the defensive trying to separate the truth from the fiction when I see people always talking about me. some and many accusations are indeed true and I'm quick to recognize that and take responsibility for it.

I see that for the two weeks that I was gone you guys have been incessantly talking about me on one thread or another so I'm trying to sort through it to find what's true and acknowledge that is true and separate that from all the bullshit.

You having to be on the defense is your own doing.
You're a worthless, dishonest, manipulative cunt and nobody wants you here.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-09-2014, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 11:10 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(03-09-2014 10:10 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'd say it's because he came already well known in other circles also shared by people here. There was a definite attitude towards him as soon as he got here, and I'd dare say it was not undeserved. I'd also say that he hasn't done much to sway that opinion in his time here, so his preconceived negative rep has only gotten worse despite his sweet talking attempts. I'd be willing to give him a chance if I gave a fuck, but I don't.
Bingo!
I was immediately in trouble at this forum as soon as I got here based on stuff I did elsewhere.
04-09-2014, 12:45 AM
(03-09-2014 10:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 10:10 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'd say it's because he came already well known in other circles also shared by people here. There was a definite attitude towards him as soon as he got here, and I'd dare say it was not undeserved. I'd also say that he hasn't done much to sway that opinion in his time here, so his preconceived negative rep has only gotten worse despite his sweet talking attempts. I'd be willing to give him a chance if I gave a fuck, but I don't.
Bingo!
I was immediately in trouble at this forum as soon as I got here based on stuff I did elsewhere.

Yes. You had already proved that you didn't belong here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2014, 05:51 AM
(04-09-2014 12:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 10:27 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Bingo!

Yes. You had already proved that you didn't belong here.

Yeah, i wasn't really making an excuse for you clown...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post