What's Different about WickedDick?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: What's Different about WickedDick?
(04-09-2014 03:45 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I'm not quite sure why he's "a bat shit insane CrayCray" to begin with. I guess I missed some massive thing that ticked everyone off.

At the risk of running a bit off topic, I don't suppose anyone'd be willing to fill me in? Confused

From what I've been able to glean from various posts, the dude has a reputation for bullshit on other forums.

I wouldn't know personally, this is the only forum a frequent; too lazy to start up elsewhere.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2014, 05:13 PM
(04-09-2014 03:45 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I'm not quite sure why he's "a bat shit insane CrayCray" to begin with. I guess I missed some massive thing that ticked everyone off.

At the risk of running a bit off topic, I don't suppose anyone'd be willing to fill me in? Confused
For me it's not anything specific he's done, nor am I angry or really any emotion towards him other than indifference. I'm just pretty sure he is a professional (not really) actor that is just here to perfect his craft.

(IOW, he appears to be playing at being different characters to achieve different results (for his own benefit). His current character is the "reasonable", well-mannered forum participant who regrets his abrasive and inappropriate past).

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
04-09-2014, 05:35 PM

If you look up his created threads from when he came in, you'll quick see the nutjob attributes shining out.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-09-2014, 05:55 PM
(04-09-2014 05:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

If you look up his created threads from when he came in, you'll quick see the nutjob attributes shining out.

that's because I don't pretend to be someone I'm not and since I know I'm crazy I don't try to suppress it for the sake of a good reputation.
04-09-2014, 06:05 PM
(04-09-2014 05:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 05:35 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you look up his created threads from when he came in, you'll quick see the nutjob attributes shining out.

that's because I don't pretend to be someone I'm not and since I know I'm crazy I don't try to suppress it for the sake of a good reputation.

Then, what on earth was, the don't ban me, your going to ban me, let me have a few weeks to alter myself... which is exactly that. Here's a novel idea, you don't have to be anywhere online, there's no need to suppress yourself, you do that to yourself by putting yourself in places that demand it.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
04-09-2014, 06:08 PM
exactly, I haven't insulted anybody since I've been back and I have tried to behave myself and initiate meaningful conversations with people. I haven't gone back to doing a lot of what the mods told me not to do.

I have accepted a lot of correction and am myself but wiill not let it go to the extent of violating the rules is my goal.
06-09-2014, 01:50 PM
What's different? Uh... he's banned... that's different. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 9 users Like kim's post
06-09-2014, 02:28 PM
OOPS
he relapsed?!

Bye Clown.
06-09-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 03:26 PM by Anjele.)
(06-09-2014 02:28 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  OOPS
he relapsed?!

Bye Clown.

Can't relapse unless you get better first. Sleepy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 03:25 PM
(06-09-2014 01:50 PM)kim Wrote:  What's different? Uh... he's banned... that's different. Drinking Beverage

Mauled by the forum tiger.

[Image: 20130813-lil-bub-show-2.jpg]

The last thing he saw before the jaws of death seized hold of him.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post