What's Different about WickedDick?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: What's Different about WickedDick?
(06-09-2014 03:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 01:50 PM)kim Wrote:  What's different? Uh... he's banned... that's different. Drinking Beverage

Mauled by the forum tiger.

[Image: 20130813-lil-bub-show-2.jpg]

The last thing he saw before the jaws of death seized hold of him.

Bub must have a colossal jaw strength.. considering the lack of teeth...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Maybe it was ...
[Image: lastIremember.jpg]
... the punch. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
It was stealthiness - the sneak attack is always best.

[Image: funny+cat+gif+-+ninja+cat.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 04:18 PM
I enjoy his insanity. I don't think he's not really even a troll... He's just bat shit crazy, and brings flavor along with lots and lots of puppets. You might not be able top fix stupid, but sometimes you can have fun with it. Posting someone else's info is totally out of line though.

I'm assuming he's one and the same from the other forum.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
06-09-2014, 04:21 PM
(06-09-2014 04:18 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  I enjoy his insanity. I don't think he's not really even a troll... He's just bat shit crazy, and brings flavor along with lots and lots of puppets. You might not be able top fix stupid, but sometimes you can have fun with it. Posting someone else's info is totally out of line though.

I'm assuming he's one and the same from the other forum.

He has apparently shit on a lot of forum floors. We weren't the first and I doubt we will be the last.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-09-2014, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 01:27 PM by Bucky Ball.)
So I was thinking about why I had a visceral antipathy towards him. I didn't realize at first we had tangled, back when I was going to AF a bit, (and he was still a believer). I think it comes down to "permission", ("permissioning"), ie from "therapy" models. . He threw everything in people's faces, and expected them to deal with it, like it or not. IRL, for example, I can say things to my best friends, that I would never dream of saying to people I don't know. Over time, you, either overtly, or in an unspoken way, get permission from people for what you talk about, and how you talk about things. He seems to come here and assume he already had our permission to talk about anything and everything. I think that's why I felt he was "smarmy'. Sort of like a complete stranger walking up to you, and asking you a very personal question. Your reaction, is "screw you". So whether it's me perceiving, or whatever, it's about boundaries. He has no appropriate boundaries, and felt he had a right to inflict that on the forum. That's what I think was "different" about him. Maybe it's a product of his years and years in the therapy system, and when that's all you know, you assume everyone gets that, I don't know.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-09-2014, 12:57 PM
(07-09-2014 12:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So I was thinking about why I had a visceral antipathy towards him. I didn't realize at first we had tangled, back when I was going to AF a bit, (and he was still a believer). I think it comes down to "permission", "(permissioning"), ie from "therapy" models. . He threw everything in people's faces, and expected them to deal with it, like it or not. IRL, for example, I can say things to my best friends, that I would never dream of saying to people I don't know. Over time, you, either overtly, or in an unspoken way, get permission from people for what you talk about, and how you talk about things. He seems to come here and assume he already had our permission to talk about anything and everything. I think that's why I felt he was "smarmy'. Sort of like a complete stranger walking up to you, and asking you a very personal question. Your reaction, is "screw you". So whether it's me perceiving, or whatever, it's about boundaries. He has no appropriate boundaries, and felt he had a right to inflict that on the forum. That's what I think was "different" about him. Maybe it's a product of his years and years in the therapy system, and when that's all you know, you assume everyone gets that, I don't know.

Wow. That's a very astute observation. I think you're right.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-09-2014, 01:29 AM
never heard of him. Where does he frequent?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
13-09-2014, 10:03 AM
He's banned Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Yes, Bucky has it right with boundary issues. The problem is that his boundaries surpass the virtual world. Stalking is most definitely crossing boundaries. Then he talks about fantasies of necrophilia - which did not sound like he was just trying to be inflammatory. One of his first posts was an offhanded remark referencing little boys. The cannibilism post was just for shock value.

He's not a narcissist. He doesn't fit antisocial personality disorder, either. Borderline personality is something he mentioned offhand, which "might" be more likely. Doesn't really matter, he's a dipshit troll looking for trouble.

I think he recognizes right from wrong for the most part, but he doesn't recognize when he crosses socially inappropriate boundaries. He also has an arrest history for doing things he KNEW were wrong. So, you have a person with a history of being disruptive, manipulative, obsession with atheist forums, boundary issues, criminal behavior, and then you compound it with a drug problem. His real word stalking and fantasies about necrophilia IMO make him a potentially very dangerous individual.

It's rare people give me a visceral reaction. After some time I thought maybe I was overreacting. I went back and read some more and came to the conclusion that this was a person that I needed to stay very, very far away from. I then placed him on ignore and refused to participate in any thread he he was involved in so I wouldn't encourage him and become someone he fixated on. I'm glad he's gone.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post