What's Going On Up Top?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2017, 01:47 PM
RE: What's Going On Up Top?
Thinning out. No comb over. No shaving to the nub. Just plain old thinning hair. Seriously couldn't give a fuck. Is there anyone on here who will admit to wearing a toupee? What a hassle that must be.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like I'mFred's post
20-07-2017, 01:50 PM
(20-07-2017 01:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Thinning out. No comb over. No shaving to the nub. Just plain old thinning hair. Seriously couldn't give a fuck. Is there anyone on here who will admit to wearing a toupee? What a hassle that must be.

Oh gawd, don't do to the toupee. No Shave it, bald guys are hot Thumbsup
20-07-2017, 01:52 PM
These days yes, but times and opinions were different and will change again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Ron NL-S's post
20-07-2017, 01:55 PM
(20-07-2017 01:47 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Thinning out. No comb over. No shaving to the nub. Just plain old thinning hair. Seriously couldn't give a fuck. Is there anyone on here who will admit to wearing a toupee? What a hassle that must be.

Never understood the whole trying to hide it. When my hair started going I just went with it.

Knew someone that tried a toupee and as Jenny said it is not something that should be done. No

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-07-2017, 01:56 PM
I don't even shave my face. The fuck if I'm going to start shaving my entire lumpy head. I'm just regular old dude going bald. I wouldn't want to fuck any woman who cares anyway. Unless she's hot.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
20-07-2017, 02:00 PM
(20-07-2017 01:56 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I don't even shave my face. The fuck if I'm going to start shaving my entire lumpy head. I'm just regular old dude going bald. I wouldn't want to fuck any woman who cares anyway. Unless she's hot.

Well, I think that's the whole thing, you've got to do you-meaning look how you want to look, how you feel the most comfortable. I agree with not changing yourself to please another person. But still no on the toupee Tongue I think staying natural with either just letting things thin naturally or shaving things is the way to go, imo. But if a toupee makes someone feel better about themselves and they want to rock that sucker, I say go for it Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Yeah live and let live

But I can't help but giggle a little at the toupee. It's effeminate, isn't it?

Now I sound like a homophobe. Shit.

If you're like me and going bald, come out of the closet!
20-07-2017, 02:11 PM
(20-07-2017 02:09 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Yeah live and let live

I don't think it's effeminate. I think it looks like an animal died on their heads Laugh out load but to each their own Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 02:49 PM
(20-07-2017 02:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 02:09 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Yeah live and let live

I don't think it's effeminate. I think it looks like an animal died on their heads Laugh out load but to each their own Wink

I agree, not so effeminate, more just... it doesn't generally look good I guess?

Anyway- to each their own, and if someone can wear a toupee and no one knows, or they just don't care because it makes them feel better, then do it for sure.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
20-07-2017, 02:52 PM
(20-07-2017 01:55 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  

Never understood the whole trying to hide it. When my hair started going I just went with it.

Knew someone that tried a toupee and as Jenny said it is not something that should be done. No

The funniest part is the toupee wearer gets alot of stares from women and the guy thinks it's because he's lookin hot. It's the opposite. We're staring because it looks ridiculous!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post