What's Going On Up Top?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: What's Going On Up Top?
Having not yet read this post....

@The post title.... Well.... My boobies keep getting bigger and they kinda hurt most days. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.... I should maybe get on hormones....

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Oh I now have a ponytail and a big bushy beard. I"ll post a pic later

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
20-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Male pattern baldness. I'm not combing it over, either. It just doesn't cover all of my pate anymore. My hairline has moved back about 2", so far. And I ain't shaving this knobby head for anybody. Medium length, tapered in the back. My hair is so thin that I don't even try to grow it long.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-07-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm overdue a shave. I like no hair. Makes life simple.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-07-2017, 04:01 PM
#2 clipper guard, all around Shy
Both ends Blush

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-07-2017, 04:37 PM
(20-07-2017 07:43 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Um... I have to ask you Ms Bee...

The Angeline Jolie "look"? Will that include her hips, her sweater puppies, and her bum? Bugger her hair!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Her 'sweater puppies' are implants. She had her breasts removed in an attempt to stave off breast cancer (that her mother died from). That, and reconstruction, is not a pleasant or easy process.

No one is going to look like Angelina Jolie because they grow their hair out. It's going to take a lot more tweaking than that to even come close.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-07-2017, 04:52 PM
(20-07-2017 04:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 07:43 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Um... I have to ask you Ms Bee...

The Angeline Jolie "look"? Will that include her hips, her sweater puppies, and her bum? Bugger her hair!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Her 'sweater puppies' are implants. She had her breasts removed in an attempt to stave off breast cancer (that her mother died from). That, and reconstruction, is not a pleasant or easy process.

No one is going to look like Angelina Jolie because they grow their hair out. It's going to take a lot more tweaking than that to even come close.

I think her pics from the movie Tomb Raider were computer generated "sweater puppies" because they are before her surgeries. Either way, she's beautiful with or without them.

I should add that I'm not trying to look like Angelina Jolie by growing my hair out Tongue but I do like her hairstyle in that movie, so the hairstyle is the look I'm going for, not the entire Angelina Jolie look. Every so often when I decide to try a new 'do, I like to find a celebrity's hair that I like to use for a guide, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 05:10 PM
(20-07-2017 02:58 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Having not yet read this post....

@The post title.... Well.... My boobies keep getting bigger and they kinda hurt most days. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.... I should maybe get on hormones....

Are you being serious?--if so, I think you should get this checked out.
20-07-2017, 05:18 PM
(20-07-2017 02:58 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Having not yet read this post....

Are you female?

if so, could you be pregnant??

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Just some hair.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post