What's Going On Up Top?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: What's Going On Up Top?
.... Man.... My hair gets more likes than my boobies.... Guess my dreams of being a stripper are over. Male hair model here I come!

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2017, 06:16 PM
(20-07-2017 05:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 02:58 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Having not yet read this post....

@The post title.... Well.... My boobies keep getting bigger and they kinda hurt most days. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.... I should maybe get on hormones....

Are you female?

if so, could you be pregnant??

Lol I'm just fat, and don't have the normal balance of hormones.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
20-07-2017, 06:18 PM
(20-07-2017 05:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 02:58 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Having not yet read this post....

@The post title.... Well.... My boobies keep getting bigger and they kinda hurt most days. I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen.... I should maybe get on hormones....

Are you being serious?--if so, I think you should get this checked out.

I actually was being serious, and I have the paperwork to go get blood work done so my dr can get me on hormones to balance shit out. Technically I've known about this problem since i was a Teen. I've just been kinda ignoring it for a long time.

Big Grin
20-07-2017, 06:21 PM
(20-07-2017 06:18 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 05:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Are you being serious?--if so, I think you should get this checked out.

I actually was being serious, and I have the paperwork to go get blood work done so my dr can get me on hormones to balance shit out. Technically I've known about this problem since i was a Teen. I've just been kinda ignoring it for a long time.

Hope all goes well *hugs*
20-07-2017, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2017 06:32 PM by JesseB.)
(20-07-2017 06:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 06:18 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I actually was being serious, and I have the paperwork to go get blood work done so my dr can get me on hormones to balance shit out. Technically I've known about this problem since i was a Teen. I've just been kinda ignoring it for a long time.

Hope all goes well *hugs*

lol Thanks, I'm pretty sure "man boobs" is a pretty common phenomena with fat guys like me. To make matters worst I had low T since I was pretty young even when I was thin. So over time It just kinda kept getting worse and compounded with weight. But taking hormones should not only correct this over time but help me loose weight and maintain muscle better. And Girly assures me that there's new formulas that are time released to help mitigate the anger issue that made me stop taking it before.

Edit^ Speaking of which, I did say I was gonna post a picture of myself sporting what's up top a bit ago I think.... SO here goes I know I lost 30 lb this year, wish it looked a bit more like I lost 30 lb this year, oh well I keep it up and eventually I gotta start lookin skinny right? (Becomes' the worlds first 60lb fat man)

[Image: 14b3963c7f.jpeg]

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
20-07-2017, 06:48 PM
(20-07-2017 06:29 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 06:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hope all goes well *hugs*

lol Thanks, I'm pretty sure "man boobs" is a pretty common phenomena with fat guys like me. To make matters worst I had low T since I was pretty young even when I was thin. So over time It just kinda kept getting worse and compounded with weight. But taking hormones should not only correct this over time but help me loose weight and maintain muscle better. And Girly assures me that there's new formulas that are time released to help mitigate the anger issue that made me stop taking it before.

Edit^ Speaking of which, I did say I was gonna post a picture of myself sporting what's up top a bit ago I think.... SO here goes I know I lost 30 lb this year, wish it looked a bit more like I lost 30 lb this year, oh well I keep it up and eventually I gotta start lookin skinny right? (Becomes' the worlds first 60lb fat man)

[Image: 14b3963c7f.jpeg]

Congrats on your weight loss! 30lbs! That's fantastic!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-07-2017, 07:19 PM
(20-07-2017 05:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Just some hair.

Huh Dude, your avatar is wearing a toup! Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-07-2017, 08:07 PM
When I was a hippy, I had long hair. Now I don't have much hair at all left. I need a new cowboy hat.

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 3 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
25-07-2017, 01:44 AM
If you can wear the Lara Croft stuff as well, I would approve Big Grin

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
25-07-2017, 07:25 AM
(25-07-2017 01:44 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  If you can wear the Lara Croft stuff as well, I would approve Big Grin

Laugh out load Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post