What's The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: What's The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done
Jumping out of airplanes in the US Army using government issued (and maintained) parachutes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like ghostexorcist's post
16-01-2015, 10:58 AM
They are secrets. One is really dumb and I'm lucky to be alive, the other one a marvellous and good secret that makes me smile anytime I remember it (and I'm lucky to be alive for that, too).
Find all posts by this user
16-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Think we had a thread like this once. Lemme see if I can find my response. ... Ah it was the most dangerous thing thread. Same answer for me, though. Big Grin

Rock climbing at Carderock drunk and stoned without ropes at 17 yo.

[Image: rock.jpg]
Kept staring at that move for so long that my body started to quiver. No going back down. Made the move but in another universe I'm already dead. Shocking Hobo

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-01-2015, 03:00 PM
I worked in the marketing department at an airline that sponsored a Black Eyed Peas tour.

Was asked to join them in their limousine after a show they played to go for a night out with them.

Said no.
17-01-2015, 05:25 PM
I did something so stupid that I don't feel good about sharing it. Let's just say I've been paying for it ever since, about 38 years, four months, five days, 23 hours, and five minutes and running.
[+] 3 users Like Neville B Royal's post
17-01-2015, 06:17 PM
It changes daily.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
21-01-2015, 11:04 AM
I'm sure this isn't the stupidest thing I've ever done, but it's stupid and recent so it's on my mind.

We came home from a vacation a few months ago and found that the motion sensor to our security system was failing. So I temporarily changed the access code in case the repair person would need to use it. Since I was going to change it back right after he left, I didn't bother to write it down. But I apparently forgot to change it back. Facepalm So the next time I went to arm the system, the normal code didn't work and I realized what happened. And, of course, I don't remember the temporary code now. There is no way to reset it (and there shouldn't be) so I have to have the whole keypad replaced. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
21-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Too many to mention, especially during my teens. Potentially dangerous things, things like hitchhiking alone.
21-01-2015, 11:21 AM
This isn't the stupidest thing I have done but I randomly thought about it and I was like "Maybe I should put that in the stupidest things you've ever done thread."

But one time legendoflink's dad was filling up the dishwasher, walked out of the kitchen for a second and when he returned, he shut the dishwasher to start it.

An hour or so later, when he returned to empty the dishwasher, he opened it to find his scorched, drowned ferret, who was allowed to roam the house and had a habit of snuggling up in dangerous appliances...

The end.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
21-01-2015, 11:34 AM
What's The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done
Sylvia.