What's The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: What's The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Done
Stupidest thing I've ever done? I once believed in a god.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
21-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Got married when I was 23 years old.............
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes JakSiemasz's post
21-01-2015, 01:35 PM
(21-01-2015 01:30 PM)JakSiemasz Wrote:  Got married when I was 23 years old.............

21 and antibiotic baby surprise at 23. So feel ya.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
21-01-2015, 01:42 PM
(21-01-2015 01:35 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(21-01-2015 01:30 PM)JakSiemasz Wrote:  Got married when I was 23 years old.............

21 and antibiotic baby surprise at 23. So feel ya.

Lasted 8 years but I got a great son out of it. Still have a cordial relationship (most of the time) with the ex. Was a really tough deal but time heals all wounds or at least they hurt a lot less...best wishes to you
[+] 3 users Like JakSiemasz's post
21-01-2015, 05:54 PM
I was 16 and wanted to impress a guy. Now I grew up mainly on a small farm so me thinking I'm a bad ass girl I tried to jump a barbed wire fence. Yep u guessed it I didn't make it. I have a huge scare on my leg to prove it. I call it my stupidity scar. Although I have an amazing daughter out of that. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
21-01-2015, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 06:32 PM by GirlyMan.)

Me too. ... 30 years ago now. Weeping

(21-01-2015 05:54 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I was 16 and wanted to impress a guy. Now I grew up mainly on a small farm so me thinking I'm a bad ass girl I tried to jump a barbed wire fence. Yep u guessed it I didn't make it.

Could've been worse. You could've been a guy.

(21-01-2015 05:54 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I have a huge scare on my leg to prove it. I call it my stupidity scar. Although I have an amazing daughter out of that. Wink

That sounds like an unusual birthing experience.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-01-2015, 07:59 PM
(21-01-2015 05:54 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I was 16 and wanted to impress a guy. Now I grew up mainly on a small farm so me thinking I'm a bad ass girl I tried to jump a barbed wire fence. Yep u guessed it I didn't make it. I have a huge scare on my leg to prove it. I call it my stupidity scar. Although I have an amazing daughter out of that. Wink

If it helps, I have a scar on my leg from trying (and failing) to jump a barbed wire fence too. Damn shoelace got caught otherwise I would have had it.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
21-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Got out of the car that we were sleeping in to go pee after a night of drinking in Wildwood, NJ.

I was happy to see the police that day and even happier they let me and my friend go and sleep in the McDonalds parking lot 5 miles down the road.

that was a full week of stupid choices back to back.

Post #3400

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
23-01-2015, 09:03 AM
I was an altar boy.
23-01-2015, 09:43 AM
(23-01-2015 09:03 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I was an altar boy.

Me too! from age 8 to 18...I started when everything was still in Latin and you had to learn all the Latin responses. I can still recite the prayers in Latin after all the years.

One good thing about it was you got out of school for the day to serve at funeral masses...you know how many funerals I've been to??!!