What's Your O.C.D.?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: What's Your O.C.D.?
(28-01-2015 01:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 06:52 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I really hope those are two unrelated issues
Consider

Dodgy

(28-01-2015 09:27 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Geesh, Free Thought, hope you're not married. All your little foibles would drive me crazy. Relax, this is the one life we have and it's way too short to spend it endlessly fussing over stuff.

Oh well, whatever. Drinking Beverage

Have you seen me? Marriage will in all likelihood never be a problem for me. Nor long-term relationships.

People who say that are the ones that get married. Tongue

It's the ones desperately searching that usually dont.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2015, 02:35 PM
(28-01-2015 01:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-01-2015 06:52 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I really hope those are two unrelated issues
Consider

Dodgy

(28-01-2015 09:27 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Geesh, Free Thought, hope you're not married. All your little foibles would drive me crazy. Relax, this is the one life we have and it's way too short to spend it endlessly fussing over stuff.

Oh well, whatever. Drinking Beverage

Have you seen me? Marriage will in all likelihood never be a problem for me. Nor long-term relationships.

This planet has billions of people living on it. There's someone out there for you even if you're not a male model kind of guy. Chances are there's someone who also hates streaked glasses, folds paper the same way you do, does the toilet paper to your liking and won't step on cracks in the sidewalk.

Don't give up. It's nice to have a companion.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
28-01-2015, 08:07 PM
(28-01-2015 09:43 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What's with all the neat freaks here?

I was the youngest of 6 kids and our house was always messy but we had lots of fun with all our hobbies, art work, music playing, piles of books to read and general clutter. My mother had no intention of trying to keep the house clean. None. It was more important for us to enjoy our childhood and have a great time and that great time didn't involve much cleaning up or military-like order. It was a free-for-all upbringing, no religion, no guilt over a mess. Thank you Mom and Dad.

I think that's why I'm not a germaphobe. I find germaphobes and neat-nuts kinda persnickety and uptight.

Oh my house has been a disaster for a week now... When I finally work up the gumption to clean it though, it's gonna be the cleanest damn house on the block. I don't clean half-way.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
28-01-2015, 11:29 PM
The small hairs/tufts of lint on my shirt. Unnoticed by the average eye, these tiny devils torment me to no end. Any time I find myself standing in line somewhere or just sitting at the bar, I start picking them off one by one. It's nothing unhealthy, but I definitely like my sleeves/torso to be clean. (I keep a mini lint-roller with me...just in case) The only time it really interferes with my life is when it prevents me from laying down on someone's fabric couch. Unless the couch is leather, it's just too risky.

Especially if they have pets. Unsure

It was funny: today I showed up at one of my clients' houses for a workout for the first time in a week. When she opened the door, her 8-year-old daughter leapt up and grabbed onto me like a monkey. She gave me a big hug and said "I missed you!" It was all cute and heartwarming...until she climbed down and I looked at my jacket. They've got dogs, and she got the front of my jacket and pants covered in dog hair. Shocking

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2015, 11:39 PM
(28-01-2015 11:29 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The small hairs/tufts of lint on my shirt. Unnoticed by the average eye, these tiny devils torment me to no end. Any time I find myself standing in line somewhere or just sitting at the bar, I start picking them off one by one. It's nothing unhealthy, but I definitely like my sleeves/torso to be clean. (I keep a mini lint-roller with me...just in case) The only time it really interferes with my life is when it prevents me from laying down on someone's fabric couch. Unless the couch is leather, it's just too risky.

Especially if they have pets. Unsure

It was funny: today I showed up at one of my clients' houses for a workout for the first time in a week. When she opened the door, her 8-year-old daughter leapt up and grabbed onto me like a monkey. She gave me a big hug and said "I missed you!" It was all cute and heartwarming...until she climbed down and I looked at my jacket. They've got dogs, and she got the front of my jacket and pants covered in dog hair. Shocking

Laugh out load I have two big, black dogs that shed nonstop, I MUST vaccum every morning as I have my coffee or else...

"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.” ~ Ralph W. Sockman
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
29-01-2015, 02:32 PM
TP is over, not under

Couch cushions and pillows are always being adjusted and re-fluffed.

That's all I got. I used to have some superstitions but I shook them all. Smartass
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post