What s dumber than a creatard?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2016, 12:06 AM
What s dumber than a creatard?
I was perusing some youtubes, looking at 'proof' of time travel. There was one interesting clip from 1938 showing a woman with a large 'cellphone'. The majority of the 'proof' was pure bull. Anyhow, I digress. As I skimmed the sidebar for video, I stopped at "proof the earth is flat". Had to look.

There are idiots out there that really believe the earth is flat. They even have "proof".

Here is a video of some sane host dealing with a "flat earther". It is about an hour long, but you will learn everything you need to know in the first few minutes.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: What s dumber than a creatard?
You regard Stefan Molyneux as sane?

Everything is relative, I guess.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-07-2016, 02:05 AM
Don't know who he is. I was watching his reaction to the 'flat earther' and assumed a certain amount of sanity. Certainly light years ahead of the 'flat earther'.

"They think, therefore I am" - god
16-07-2016, 03:36 AM
(16-07-2016 01:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You regard Stefan Molyneux as sane?

Everything is relative, I guess.

Dodgy

But DLJ your anger at Stefan is just the result of your evil parents abusing you denying you the ability to see his Deep(or Derp) meaning after all the great sage himself said

Quote:"not all parent maim and kill there children but that only because they obey"

therefore it's gospel all glory to Free Domain Radio and go...i mean Stefan MolyneuxBig Grin

Kidding aside why oh why dose my country create so many nut bars
Sye ten brufruitcake
vemonfang x
Robert Bard
the list goes on Facepalm

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
16-07-2016, 03:52 AM
Watching Stefan's face as he replies and the caller gives their information. Laugh out load

Fekkin' awesome!

Some (Most?) of what Stefan may think is stranger than beyond the pale but the guy is a good show man.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
16-07-2016, 04:20 AM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
17-07-2016, 09:31 PM
What's dumber then a creatard ?
Someone who claims to love science and then denies it when it goes against their religion .

Atheists do this all the time when it comes to ndes .

The most classic case being Oxford educated ucsd professor of the philosophy of neuroscience professor Patricia churchland during her interview on skeptiko where she got intellectually trounced and ended up having to act like an infant in denial as she hanged up the phone on her interviewer Alex tsakiris after he caught her misrepresenting the peer reviewed research of Nde expert Doctor pim van Lommel .
18-07-2016, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 06:42 AM by SYZ.)
(17-07-2016 09:31 PM)Bippy123 Wrote:  What's dumber then a creatard ?
Someone who claims to love science and then denies it when it goes against their religion .

The most classic case being Oxford educated ucsd professor of the philosophy of neuroscience professor Patricia churchland during her interview on skeptiko where she got intellectually trounced and ended up having to act like an infant in denial as she hanged up the phone on her interviewer Alex tsakiris after he caught her misrepresenting the peer reviewed research of Nde expert Doctor pim van Lommel .

I'm sorry... you are whom exactly? I must've missed your intro here. Consider

At any rate, and for those that aren't familiar with Skeptiko (with a 'k'), it is not a skeptical site, and it is not a truly scientific site—it's full of the same woo and pseudoscience and bullshit as all the other willfully misleading non-scientific sites out there. And its forum is laughably described a as "parapsychology and alternative medicine forum".

The woo-meister who interviewed Patricia Churchland MA, B.Phil, Alex Tsakiris, is described thusly on Wiki:

"Mr. Tsakiris is just a symptom of a much larger problem. This guy and others like him on the Internet are even worse than the run-of-the-mill believers you see wandering in and out of psychic fairs. Tsakiris is not just a believer, he’s clearly a con artist out to sell himself as an "expert in the field." He’s not an expert at all. I doubt if he’s really even a believer if you get right down to it. He is playing what he thinks is a shrewd game of playing both sides against the middle and creating a win/win situation for himself. There's no science at Skeptiko."

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
18-07-2016, 06:27 AM
(18-07-2016 06:24 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(17-07-2016 09:31 PM)Bippy123 Wrote:  What's dumber then a creatard ?

I'm sorry... you are whom exactly? I must've missed your intro here. Consider

It's like stranger sex.....

Sometimes it's more exciting if you DON'T know who it is...

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-07-2016, 08:58 AM
(18-07-2016 06:27 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 06:24 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm sorry... you are whom exactly? I must've missed your intro here. Consider

It's like stranger sex.....

Sometimes it's more exciting if you DON'T know who it is...

heh

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.