What s dumber than a creatard?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: What s dumber than a creatard?
t is just that at night the sun is too far away to see even though it isn't hidden behind the earth or anything like that. My illiterate live in Dominican lady says they could easily fly all around the 45th parallel in the north and do the same in the southern hemisphere and see if the one didn't actually take 3 or 4 times as many miles to complete. Or the 60th parallel or any of them, even the 20th where the Dominican Republic is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 07:25 AM
(16-07-2016 12:06 AM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  As I skimmed the sidebar for video, I stopped at "proof the earth is flat". Had to look.

There are idiots out there that really believe the earth is flat. They even have "proof"

I, too, recently stumbled upon the flat-Earth movement and almost choked on my lunch. I didn't even know it was a 'thing'. At first I thought it had to be a Poe, but then I realised that these people are actually serious.
24-07-2016, 07:36 AM
As I said elsewhere ---

The only thing dumber than a creatard -- is a church full of them....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.