What's everyone want for Xmas, Hanukkah, Festivus etc...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: What's everyone want for Xmas, Hanukkah, Festivus etc...
A safe teleportation device that works and is legal. (I don't want to go into countries illegally.

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
16-12-2016, 07:53 PM
(16-12-2016 07:10 PM)julep Wrote:  My Santa is a fellow instrumentalist, and I'm just a doubling flutist, problem is that I'm doubling now on a $25 (yes, $25) Armstrong, so literally anything would be a step up. I want a Yamaha 400 series or nice used 500 series.

I wonder if we have the same flute -- I'm doubling on what appears to be an Armstrong 102, but I paid $100 CDN for it.

I'm a fan of Yamaha gear. I have a student alto sax, a YCL250 student clarinet, and the amazing Clara III, a CSV professional clarinet. (My alto clarinet is a Buescher, at least 40 years old but repadded and now good as new.)

(16-12-2016 07:30 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  World peace... just kidding good books will be enough.

Back in the late '90s I asked for "world peace and 5 pounds of Turtles." Guess which one I got. Amazingly I only swore off chocolate for life until the evening of December 29 or so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2016, 07:58 PM
I want a discretely delivered child, pure of heart, who I can sacrifice to lord Satan.
16-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Slippers would be nice.
16-12-2016, 08:19 PM
A TARDIS. 2016 needs fixing.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
16-12-2016, 08:37 PM
(16-12-2016 07:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 06:42 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  A secular planet ... and a jailbroken fire stick.

Pardon my stupidity but what's a jailbroken fire stick?

You're not stupid!

A fire stick is the Amazon device that plugs into your TV and allows you to stream services such as Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, etc. When you jailbreak one, similarly to a jailbroken phone, you break through the security of the device and unlock all of its capabilities without having to pay for them, etc.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
16-12-2016, 08:54 PM
(16-12-2016 08:19 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  A TARDIS. 2016 needs fixing.

I'd lend you a Device of Time Journeying, but that damn kender has borrowed it again. Facepalm
16-12-2016, 09:09 PM
(16-12-2016 08:37 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(16-12-2016 07:35 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Pardon my stupidity but what's a jailbroken fire stick?

You're not stupid!

A fire stick is the Amazon device that plugs into your TV and allows you to stream services such as Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, etc. When you jailbreak one, similarly to a jailbroken phone, you break through the security of the device and unlock all of its capabilities without having to pay for them, etc.

http://showboxappdownload.com

https://kodi.tv/download/

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
16-12-2016, 09:15 PM
I want 37 Hamilton electors to vote for someone other than Trump on Dec. 19th, I know it's a long shot and it's before Xmas but it's really all I want.

If not that then maybe some new boots with those cute boot socks that go over the top that have buttons on them, I mean yeah 2016 sucks but 2017 cant be too bad with cute socks right?...right?!

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like SitaSky's post
16-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Music. I'm trying to build an expansive collection of classical and jazz. It's taking a while though.