What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
04-01-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
So I had to bag the millet pie because the recipe website I go to had two different recipes mixed up together--a polenta and millet pie--not a millet polenta pie. Luckily, I realized that before I made it Facepalm The polenta pie one didn't sound that good and the millet one I didn't have all the ingredients for.

I'm looking up some more millet pie/millet recipes because I have a ton of millet that I bought in bulk! Wink So I think for tonight, I'm going to dump some chana masala on top of some millet and eat that for dinner. Thumbsup

I am really trying to cook more for my New Year's resolution. I am also going to be taking a cooking class, so if I make any good recipes, I'll let you guys know. I'm a horrible cook so if things come out really good, you'll know I was possessed by a cooking demon. Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-01-2016, 06:41 AM
Rainy season is here in CA. I'm thinking of making some steel cut oatmeal for breakfast with blueberries and maybe get some soup for lunch. A hot cocoa would be nice too Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-01-2016, 07:34 AM
Prawn madras curry tonight mmm
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-01-2016, 08:29 PM
I ended up having a tomato sandwich with hummus and pita chips and some cherries for lunch.

05-01-2016, 08:31 PM
BBQ roast beef and fried potatoes with onions.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
05-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Some hot wings that were way too spicy. I should have gone with mild, but I went with XXtra Hot. Why do I do this to myself? Curiosity got the best of me. Sadcryface2

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
05-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Going out for a hot cocoa now. Brrr cold in CA Tongue

05-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Chickpea burritos and maple baked squash. Girlfriend basically cut the squash in half, filled it like a bowl with maple and spices and stuff, then baked it till it all soaked in. I'll have to remember that simple little trick Drooling

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
05-01-2016, 11:34 PM
(05-01-2016 11:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Chickpea burritos and maple baked squash. Girlfriend basically cut the squash in half, filled it like a bowl with maple and spices and stuff, then baked it till it all soaked in. I'll have to remember that simple little trick Drooling

That sounds really good! I'll have to try that Yes

05-01-2016, 11:36 PM
Had green beans with rice, edamame and spinach for dinner. Also I now like peppermint tea.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post