What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
05-01-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(05-01-2016 11:36 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Had green beans with rice, edamame and spinach for dinner. Also I now like peppermint tea.

I love peppermint tea Tongue I had some today too.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-01-2016, 12:01 AM
I had cereal. Then I had sushi and sashimi on the way home from hospital. Will have a light dinner.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
06-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Steak and kidney casseroleDrooling
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Toast and hot mocha.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
06-01-2016, 10:20 AM
(05-01-2016 11:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Chickpea burritos and maple baked squash. Girlfriend basically cut the squash in half, filled it like a bowl with maple and spices and stuff, then baked it till it all soaked in. I'll have to remember that simple little trick Drooling

I had the most bizarre dream about you and your gf last night Hobo I was sitting in a cafe (with a woman who was your gf) and we were eating butternut squash, while you and other soldiers pushed the cafe doors open and went out to war. From the cafe you could watch what was going on outside/all the fighting etc. Some guy I was dating was there too, who was also a soldier, and he ate some lunch with us, then pushed open the doors and went off to join the fighting. I think my dream was a combo of a recent pm and your dinner. Tongue

I think I'm on here too much Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Pork loin and cucumbers.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
06-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Cashew Shrimp for dinner. Went to a place in Tulsa I hadn't been to in 10yrs. Used to be my favorite place but I don't go to that part of town anymore. It's just a drive-thru/walk-up but damn, still has the best Cashew Shrimp ever. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
06-01-2016, 10:38 PM
I had bison ribeye, broccoli in some sauce my wife invented [it was good], and a baked potato with butter. The broccoli and potato were organic and the bison was grass fed and grass finished.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
06-01-2016, 10:41 PM
almond latte
vegan cream cheese carrot wrap, bowl of cherries
I used the millet and made a veggie stir fry with some tofu and some peanut sauce for dipping. It was good. And best of all I didn't burn my house down while cooking Hobo Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-01-2016, 06:23 AM
Fried chicken and watermelon, probably horribly stereotypical in the USA but here in Britain we don't get offended by food, Laugh out load Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post