What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
30-04-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Let's see ... after coffee, a big heap of goat yogurt, and three croissants ... I just had another coffee. I nursed it for a couple of hours and let the morning drag on.

Then, since I felt just a little hungry around noon-ish, I thought I'd do with a lentil chip or two and some hummus. Two BAGS OF CHIPS an nearly all of the container of hummus later Confused I don't think I'll be eating anything the rest of the day.

I am anticipating a somewhat noise filled afternoon & evening. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Eating a pizza with pineapple and black olive (this place i go to has nondairy cheese woohoo!) Salty and sweet-best combo ever!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-04-2017, 02:57 PM
Potato salad, soft-boiled eggs, Doritos.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
30-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Soft boiled eggs and the most delicious red ruby grapefruit. Damn, when they are good and sweet, those things are to die for. Love Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-04-2017, 04:00 PM
What did you eat today?
(30-04-2017 03:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  Soft boiled eggs and the most delicious red ruby grapefruit. Damn, when they are good and sweet, those things are to die for. Love Heart

I've never had a sweet grapefruit. Well at least not naturally. I have to dump a mound of sugar on one to eat it.
30-04-2017, 04:46 PM
(30-04-2017 04:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 03:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  Soft boiled eggs and the most delicious red ruby grapefruit. Damn, when they are good and sweet, those things are to die for. Love Heart

I've never had a sweet grapefruit. Well at least not naturally. I have to dump a mound of sugar on one to eat it.

Look for ruby red Grapefruit. They have a pink blush instead of being yellow, and there are more sweet varieties than just the ruby red. But they all have a pink blush to the skin. Try one, they are incredibly good, without that odd grapefruit flavor you are masking with all that sugar. For these, no sugar needed at all. They will be out of season soon, then they won't taste as good til early winter.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Went by my alma mater today on the way back from running errands, and went into the Acapulco restaurant we used to frequent. Sat there for 10 minutes of being ignored and left. Went across the parking lot to a place called Pizza Rev, and had a thin crust pizza with toppings we picked out as we went down the ingredient bins, ala Subway. Great pizza! Had a Caesar salad on the side. Mediocre salad, but acceptable.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
30-04-2017, 05:23 PM
I had an avocado salad roll for dinner with sweet and sour dipping sauce. Pretty good!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
30-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Having some yummy corn on the cob Smile

01-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Latte

Irish oatmeal with strawberries and raw cashew butter

2 pieces of whole grain flat crisp bread with sunflower butter and bananas

I'm not sure about dinner, I got a couple of ideas floating around. I sent yakherder a pic of tortilla chips and guacamole and now I want some Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post