What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
19-10-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
breakfast: a 20 oz bottle of vitamin water [lemonade flavored].

lunch: a bottle of Dasani water. A thin slice of Boar's Head smoked ham rolled up with a thin slice of Boar's Head provolone cheese.

Dinner: a small green salad, broiled lamb chop, and steamed green beans followed by an orange mango smoothie at Starbucks. [My wife and I have done a nightly date to Starbucks for 10 or 12 years.]

I will sip on Dasani bottled water all day and I will probably sip on a bottle of Coke during the afternoon. That bottle of coke is rebellion against my diabetes. I will drink no coffee. I have been coffee free for 2.5 years and I feel much better without it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
19-10-2015, 02:26 PM
(19-10-2015 01:44 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  breakfast: a 20 oz bottle of vitamin water [lemonade flavored].

lunch: a bottle of Dasani water. A thin slice of Boar's Head smoked ham rolled up with a thin slice of Boar's Head provolone cheese.

Dinner: a small green salad, broiled lamb chop, and steamed green beans followed by an orange mango smoothie at Starbucks. [My wife and I have done a nightly date to Starbucks for 10 or 12 years.]

I will sip on Dasani bottled water all day and I will probably sip on a bottle of Coke during the afternoon. That bottle of coke is rebellion against my diabetes. I will drink no coffee. I have been coffee free for 2.5 years and I feel much better without it.

So cute about your nightly date with your wife! Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
19-10-2015, 02:33 PM
I've cut down on coffee....

I'm under a pot a day now.....

Funny thing though --- If I'm drinking coffee - I'm constantly having to take a piss....

Beer, I can drink all night -- and just take one good piss before going to bed.

I once put the idea out to my boss where I worked - that if I drank beer all morning instead of coffee -- I'd be more productive by cutting down on bathroom breaks...........

Some people just don't understand efficiency.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-10-2015, 02:42 PM
(19-10-2015 01:44 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  breakfast: a 20 oz bottle of vitamin water [lemonade flavored].

I didn't have coffee for a year and a half. Now I have one cup of black coffee once a week.

I like not having to rely on it to go. Makes a better treat.
19-10-2015, 03:22 PM
(19-10-2015 02:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

I didn't have coffee for a year and a half. Now I have one cup of black coffee once a week.

I tried giving up coffee, i have no willpower to give it up Sad I am addicted Tongue I'm sure i'd save a lot of money if I gave it up. My latte is like 5 bucks every morning!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-10-2015, 03:29 PM
(19-10-2015 03:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 02:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I didn't have coffee for a year and a half. Now I have one cup of black coffee once a week.

I tried giving up coffee, i have no willpower to give it up Sad I am addicted Tongue I'm sure i'd save a lot of money if I gave it up. My latte is like 5 bucks every morning!

I can totally understand that! I had extra motivation to give it up (found out I was pregnant, dropped it right then) made it a lot easier! Haha!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
19-10-2015, 03:39 PM
(19-10-2015 03:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  My latte is like 5 bucks every morning!

Rolleyes Talk about first world problems. My instant is like... 0.02 bucks every morning Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-10-2015, 04:55 PM
An eight-cup pot of coffee.

A tramadol.

A scrumptious cinnamon bun.

Roast pork, roast potatoes, mac 'n cheese, mixed vegetables, and a Mountain Dew.

Another Mountain Dew and a handful of peanuts.

I'm about to cook a sirloin steak and accompany it with a salad and bread.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-10-2015, 05:01 PM
(19-10-2015 03:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 03:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  My latte is like 5 bucks every morning!

Rolleyes Talk about first world problems. My instant is like... 0.02 bucks every morning Tongue

I do instant sometimes too Tongue It just tastes better at Starbucks or Peet's Big Grin

19-10-2015, 05:40 PM
I'm drinking a Forager green smoothie. They're actually surprisingly good. But expensive! I need to eat healthier this week, I kinda ate a lot of crap over the weekend Tongue