What's for breakfast?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: What's for breakfast?
(11-11-2014 07:19 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 07:12 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  So you eat sweet things along with salty ones?

As much as possible. Chocolate with popcorn. OMG himilayan salt with dark chocolate. Drooling Bark Thin Chocolate- yum!

Salty-sweet is one of the most perfect combos, no?

These are not breakfast foods though.

Why, you have some combo suggestions?

Salty French fries dipped in a milk shake Drooling

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
11-11-2014, 08:25 PM
(11-11-2014 08:02 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 07:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  You need to live a little. Where is 'around here'?

Italy! Big Grin

What?! You're in a country where everything, including your language, is made to be the most beautiful and you have not experienced the most delicious food palate experience?

You much live under a rock Wink Reach for the stars, friend. Tongue

(11-11-2014 08:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 07:19 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  As much as possible. Chocolate with popcorn. OMG himilayan salt with dark chocolate. Drooling Bark Thin Chocolate- yum!

Salty-sweet is one of the most perfect combos, no?

Salty French fries dipped in a milk shake Drooling

Oh dear… I though poutine was the death of me. Gasp Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
11-11-2014, 09:05 PM
(11-11-2014 07:11 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  WhyTF isn't this in food category, BTW? Wrong forum yo.
Totally forgot there was a food category. Oh well, deal with it sucka! Tongue

(11-11-2014 07:19 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Salty-sweet is one of the most perfect combos, no?

One of my favorites from when I was a kid that I still do at restaurants (did so tonight in fact Yes ) is get some soft serve ice cream and steal club crackers from the salad bar. Crush up the crackers and stir them into the ice cream. Gives a nice crunchy texture to the soft serve as well as the salty flavor. Drooling

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
12-11-2014, 01:13 PM
During the week it is usually a piece of fruit or granola bar. On the week end I cook. Could be just about anything. Breakfast is my favorite meal to cook. I did sausage and egg tacos this past weekend. We had to be on the road by 4:30am for the kids last band competition. Needless to say, I cooked the sausage and prepped everything but the eggs the night before.
14-12-2014, 12:17 PM
Goddamn bacon bitches. Thumbsup

(along with eggs, hash browns, fruit cup for the kids, and my own specialty "breakfast hash", going traditional this fine Sunday morning)

[Image: 20141214_120809_zpsanqvkqfm.jpg]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post