What's going to happen in the US?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: What's going to happen in the US?
all we need is another gorilla to get shot. that should distract everyone for a while.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
18-07-2016, 04:50 PM
(18-07-2016 04:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 04:35 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  And they died trying. Unfortunately they were facing trained troops. Our troops will be facing idiots with guns.

Talk to US troops....

They feel their oath is to the people of the country -- not to some sorry cunt of a politician who is allegedly "in charge"...

If the shit hits the fan - the US government will not be able to count on the US military doing it's bidding....
Luckily we won't have to find out. This bullshit comes up every thirty days on the Internet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2016, 05:01 PM
(18-07-2016 04:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Talk to US troops....

They feel their oath is to the people of the country -- not to some sorry cunt of a politician who is allegedly "in charge"...

If the shit hits the fan - the US government will not be able to count on the US military doing it's bidding....

So did the Romans who fought in the Punic wars.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-07-2016, 05:10 PM
As a historian I have to say that you guys are dead bang on the stereotype.

But, I wonder, what happens if you're right? You'll be living in the woods and eating rat if you're predictions are right.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2016, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2016 05:20 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
It's eventually going to collapse like every other nation. I'm guessing there will eventually be much more political turmoil after many years of broken promises and a dishonest government. The stuff you see with Trump's rallies is just the beginning. Also, don't forget government surveillance. That's going to get bigger.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-07-2016, 05:19 PM
What's going to happen in the US?
(18-07-2016 05:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 04:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Talk to US troops....

So did the Romans who fought in the Punic wars.

You have a point but the cultures are very different.
18-07-2016, 05:23 PM
(18-07-2016 05:19 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 05:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  So did the Romans who fought in the Punic wars.

You have a point but the cultures are very different.

As were the others I mentioned. Now gone.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-07-2016, 07:20 PM
(18-07-2016 12:52 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  With all of this crazy stuff going on its hard to imagine what steps the leaders will start to take, for me anyway.
The girls were talking about it at work, they think martial law is coming. I'd rather it didn't.
The churches are on the "race war" kick
But I'm just curious what could really be the outcome?
Will it just fizzle out for a while and come back? Will it continue to get worse?
It's just really annoying with all of these stupid people trying to kill each other.
My sister was at work the other day and a man came running in asking for them to call the cops. He was beaten up, his head was bashed, blood everywhere.apparently he was attacked because he was white. It's all over her town. It's everywhere it seems. It's hard to tell if things are really as bad as the media says it is.

Take all this reporting with a giant cube of salt. The media feeds on blood and gore, and the reporting thereof. Turn off your internet doom feed, you will be better off for it. This is (believe it or not) a more peaceful period of humankind than has ever existed prior. It's just getting reported, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
18-07-2016, 08:05 PM
(18-07-2016 07:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ...
It's just getting reported, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Yabut... Murikan media...

ad infinitum, ad break, ad nauseum.

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-07-2016, 08:14 PM
(18-07-2016 08:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 07:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ...
It's just getting reported, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

Yabut... Murikan media...

ad infinitum, ad break, ad nauseum.

Tongue

Exactly! While I don't think that the media in general should be stifled, the media in the US has some really weird idea of what is "news". A reality injection may possibly be worse, though, for the most part, here in the US. Laughat