What's going to happen in the US?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: What's going to happen in the US?
I saw some far out fucked up conspiracy shit on you tube about fema death camps being prepared by the government. Where do these whack jobs get their crazy ideas and what drives them is I find quite fascinating.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-07-2016, 08:23 AM
(20-07-2016 07:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I saw some far out fucked up conspiracy shit on you tube about fema death camps being prepared by the government. Where do these whack jobs get their crazy ideas and what drives them is I find quite fascinating.

Alex Jones (godlikeproductions) and abovetopsecret.com.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
20-07-2016, 09:31 AM
(20-07-2016 07:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I saw some far out fucked up conspiracy shit on you tube about fema death camps being prepared by the government. Where do these whack jobs get their crazy ideas and what drives them is I find quite fascinating.

Back in the 90's I was involved with the Michigan Militia --- a veritable fountain of conspiracy theories..............

There was one whackadoodle I met - who was the county's self proclaimed "information officer".....

How it worked for him --- he simply took his preconceived notions - then got on the internet and looked around for any "evidence" (regardless how flimsy) that backed up his ideas.....

I referred to it as "Informational Reverse Engineering"... He was less than amused....

Why did he do it????

Because he was a doofy little whackadoodle, who wanted to feel important........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-07-2016, 10:14 AM
(20-07-2016 09:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

Back in the 90's I was involved with the Michigan Militia --- a veritable fountain of conspiracy theories..............

There was one whackadoodle I met - who was the county's self proclaimed "information officer".....

How it worked for him --- he simply took his preconceived notions - then got on the internet and looked around for any "evidence" (regardless how flimsy) that backed up his ideas.....

I referred to it as "Informational Reverse Engineering"... He was less than amused....

Why did he do it????

Because he was a doofy little whackadoodle, who wanted to feel important........

Wow the Michigan militia that's some serious shit right there OB, I'm surprised you made it out alive. Talk about a complete turn around, you should write a book I bet you have some interesting stories.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Clinton will win the election. The republicunts will maintain control of the House. The Democrats may re-take the senate. We will muddle on much as we have for the last 8 years and the only difference will be that instead of racist attacks by the republicunts against the president there will be misogynistic attacks.

Somehow, we will endure.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
20-07-2016, 12:05 PM
(20-07-2016 10:14 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 09:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Back in the 90's I was involved with the Michigan Militia --- a veritable fountain of conspiracy theories..............

Why did he do it????

Wow the Michigan militia that's some serious shit right there OB, I'm surprised you made it out alive. Talk about a complete turn around, you should write a book I bet you have some interesting stories.

LOL

Actually -- it wasn't what was commonly believed by most people (as portrayed by the media).... The media claimed (and the Militia went along with the story) that there were MILLIONS of people in the militia......

Nope... Not even close... if they had 2,000 I'd have been surprised. I went to state leadership meetings -- and talked to people from other counties.... There simply wasn't the numbers that people thought......

But, whackadoodles???? Oh shit.........

Quick story..... (names changed to protect the potentially psychotic)

We had a county meeting at the "security officer's" house.... They had "guards" -- one guy with an unloaded M1 Garand, literally sneaking about in the bushes........

A guy came up to me and a buddy of mine (who's a character himself) -- and asked if the militia could help him pay his phone bill --- because he'd been "Making calls for the militia..."

We'll call this guy "Joe Schmoe"

I asked him who he'd been calling -- and how much the charges were.......

Apparently he'd been calling the Pentagon -- asking about "what's in Area 51" -- as "We have a right to know...." ----- and his phone bill was over $2000..........

I told him we'd consider it.... Shocking

Some if the other guys thought I was making it up, when I relayed the story -- fortunately my buddy backed me up........

"There's NO WAY you can ring up a $2000 phone bill!!" was the response....

"I can see you've never worked for the government" I said... "I have..... Government workers get their entertainment where ever it's to be had..." I explained.....

It's like this --- in the Pentagon -- there's some E-4 Marines answering the phone on the outside lines -- and they have to try to figure out who to direct the call to.... Now, every once in a while - they get a live one..... Like Joe Shmoe here...

Joe is the sort of whacko who makes your day interesting.... When a whacko like Joe starts calling all the time -- eventually word gets around about Joe....... So the guys answering the phones start taking bets -- on how long they can keep Joe on the phone.... "Yeah Joe??? The Colonel wants to talk to you - but he's on another line... PLEASE hold on --- ok???" "....

Yeah --- It really can be a boring ass job, answering the phone.... You take your fun, where you can find it.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-07-2016, 04:16 AM
(20-07-2016 06:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Regarding the US Presidential Election......

There will be no winners.

Only losers....

Mainly - the public...............

I can live with that. I've never liked the public very much.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
21-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Fifty-one years ago we were doomed.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post