What's happenin' in your country TODAY?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: What's happenin' in your country TODAY?
Anti-Mafia Police Seize 350 000 Fake Ballots from Printing House near Sofia.

"Officers of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) seized 350 000 fake ballots from an illegal printing house in the western town of Kostinbrod one day ahead of the May 12 parliamentary elections."

Not simply in my country, but in my bloody town. That's why I don't watch TV. But people insist on calling to let me know... Dodgy

Now... oh man, the police are here! Gotta go! [Image: runforhills.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2013, 09:38 AM
I live in the United States of Delusion Sadcryface
There will be 353, 675, 291 prayers made to various fictional characters, in my country, by the end of today........Weeping

Find all posts by this user
11-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Mianyang, Sichuan, China.

I got my beef soy sauce express delivery today. With online shopping, I don't go to grocery stores that often.

Want something? Then do something.
11-05-2013, 10:16 AM
What's happening in NZ?
Well I don't know, let's have a look.

And old lady was killed as he was walking down the street.

Oh, and goody, the gay v non-gay war rages on! *rolls eyes*
Actually, from a legal student, and in particular a commercial law student this is actually rather interesting from a legal perspective... Consider
On one hand you can't discriminate, but on the other it is their house... I suppose it would come down to if the judge believes it is their "house" or "business". They've been running it like a business for ages so I suspect a judge would favor the later.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Parliamentary elections. Of course, choosing between the two parties in the lead is like choosing between Romney and Chavez (not necessarily before he died)...

[Image: _67552161_017916818.jpg]

(We are one ugly people. Esp. when it comes to men Dodgy Though one of these bozos is half-Ukrainian)

12-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Veljano Zanki, a Croatian diver set a national record of holding his breath for 9.12 minutes underwater. It is the third best time in the world.

[Image: zadnja&FileName=VELJANO_ZANKI2-1...mp;amp;q=1]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
23-05-2013, 03:50 PM
24th of May or Bulgarian Education and Culture and Slavonic Literature Day. Simply put, the day we celebrate our alphabet, culture and language. One of the few holidays I actually like.

And even though anthems are just another symbol of that relic of the past, nationalism, if we have to have one, I would prefer this one. Not only is the music beautiful, but a song about knowledge and science being a sun shining in man's soul can't be too bad.

And this is a monument of the two people (saints) who created the alphabet and the national library which is named after them. I've only been inside several times, but I've spent countless hours in the vicinity, as my university (which bears the name of one of their students, who actually transformed their alphabet into the one we're using now) is just across the street.

[Image: _DSC7935.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
23-05-2013, 04:15 PM
(21-03-2013 05:48 PM)DLJ Wrote:  SINGAPORE NEWS ---- SINGAPORE NEWS ---- SINGAPORE NEWS ---- SINGAPORE NEWS

The sun just has risen at the predicted hour (same as every day).

Back to you in the newsroom, LJ

Singapore Dawn...
[Image: 20120914062718_singapore-skyline-marina-...r-dawn.jpg]

Singapore Dawn...
[Image: dawn%20yang28.jpg]

Leaving!..........How on earth did she find your address?

Here in Sin City it was 3 degrees celcius early.Confused
23-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Absolutely fuck all is going on here in my city. I am sure something is going on somewhere in the country. But not here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Two psycho motherfuckers in Woolwich in London ran over a soldier who was wearing civilian clothing (although he was wearing a help for hero's T-shirt) and then got out and stabbed him up and (allegedly) cut off his head whilst shouting "Allah Snackbar" in broad daylight.

They then stood about waiting for the police to show up and one of the two psychos approached a guy filming and justified his actions by saying that the government of the UK kill thousands of muslims and we (the people) should get rid of our government as they simply dont give a fuck about us. The police then turned up and promptly shot both of them and they are now recovering under armed guard in hospital.

Now the sheep of england are in uproar with various shouts of....

"Baaaaaaaa kill all fucking muslims"

"Baaaaaa Deport all of the bastards"

"Baaa Support the troops"

"Baaaaaaaa Join the EDL (English Defense League) they said this would happen"

So yeah.... I renounce my nationality. I am not English I just happen to have been born here, this is no more my country than it is anybody else's. Its just a piece of fucking land that is full of sheepish twats who wouldn't know critical thinking if it came and gave them a brain transplant.

[Image: 50_asian_experiences_sheep.jpg]

"They said it in the daily fail... baaaaaaa..... it must be true.... baaaa"

*Jumps over fence*

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post