What's happenin' in your country TODAY?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: What's happenin' in your country TODAY?
The country is having a pastafarian war right now. Controversy of some FSM minister wanting to wear his head hear for his drivers ID.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
14-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Bull shit and more bullshit.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 03:12 AM
EU wanted economic embargo against Russia. The businessmen were against. Then someone shot down the Malaysian airplane, that broke down the resistance against sanctions. Then there was some evidence that it was the army of Ukraine that shot it down, not Russians. The sanctions were post-facto justified by involvement of Russia in eastern Ukraine, which was not enough before and media started "forgetting" about the airplane. The Ukrainian fascist president started embargo against EU himself. (gas, oil)

With my small country creating a pointless embargo against Russia, Russia made embargo against us. Which means products like dairy will not get through borders and local big employers will probably have to sack many people. No refunds from the govt, of course, and even if there were, the govt is just using taxpayer money to pay for its assholery.

Fuck democracy and any other kind of cracy. Fuck representative government, fuck elections, fuck political economy, fuck the whole EU, presidencies, ministries, deputy posts and fuck subsidized political parties too. I wish unemployment on them all, as they did with people from the Madeta company.
15-08-2014, 03:25 AM
I'm cooking bratwurst at 5 in the morning. As for the rest of my country who knows. Stuff happens all the time here in the good ole USA

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-08-2014, 04:53 AM
(15-08-2014 03:12 AM)Luminon Wrote:  EU wanted economic embargo against Russia. The businessmen were against. Then someone shot down the Malaysian airplane, that broke down the resistance against sanctions. Then there was some evidence that it was the army of Ukraine that shot it down, not Russians. The sanctions were post-facto justified by involvement of Russia in eastern Ukraine, which was not enough before and media started "forgetting" about the airplane. The Ukrainian fascist president started embargo against EU himself. (gas, oil)

With my small country creating a pointless embargo against Russia, Russia made embargo against us. Which means products like dairy will not get through borders and local big employers will probably have to sack many people. No refunds from the govt, of course, and even if there were, the govt is just using taxpayer money to pay for its assholery.

Fuck democracy and any other kind of cracy. Fuck representative government, fuck elections, fuck political economy, fuck the whole EU, presidencies, ministries, deputy posts and fuck subsidized political parties too. I wish unemployment on them all, as they did with people from the Madeta company.

Remember when we showed you that your source for Ukraine shooting down the plane was a parody?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense