What's happening in your neck of the woods?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-11-2015, 08:35 PM
What's happening in your neck of the woods?
Calling yourself a prayer warrior is just boosting your ego. It's like "surfing the Web." You're not surfing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: What's happening in your neck of the woods?
In local news, a stupid bitch taped her dog's mouth shut "for a minute." She's been charged with animal cruelty.
30-11-2015, 07:28 PM
(30-11-2015 06:56 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  In local news, a stupid bitch taped her dog's mouth shut "for a minute." She's been charged with animal cruelty.

Undecided I saw that on the news tonight. It takes all kinds.

Be true to yourself. Heart
30-11-2015, 07:44 PM
(30-11-2015 07:28 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 06:56 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  In local news, a stupid bitch taped her dog's mouth shut "for a minute." She's been charged with animal cruelty.

Undecided I saw that on the news tonight. It takes all kinds.

What does that even mean? It takes animal abusers to make things complete? I don't understand.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-11-2015, 07:48 PM
(12-11-2014 04:28 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-11-2014 04:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Aw man!! Florida will win every time. You've stacked the deck FC Tongue

Come on Smerc, there's gotta be some weird or funny shit happening where you live.

But yeah, it's not just that I live in Florida, it's where in Florida I live, stuck between the insanity that is Miami and the bizzaro world that is Key West.

Quote:it's not just that I live in Florida, it's where in Florida I live, stuck between the insanity that is Miami and the bizzaro world that is Key West.

Not trying to one up you but try living up here in North Central Florida between The Villages and OTOW.

Gasp

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
30-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Sorry but I could not get the link to work.

Quote:CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Tampa Bay area authorities are searching for the owner of a pot-bellied pig with pink toenails.

Clearwater police posted on their Facebook page that the pig was found Monday morning, rooting around a woman's flower beds. Animal control officers were able to lure the pig from the garden with dog treats.

Officials say the pig is likely someone's pet because she is friendly and had pink-painted toenails.

Now the porker is in custody of the SPCA, and Clearwater police have posted photos of her, hoping she'll find her way home.

30-11-2015, 07:55 PM
(30-11-2015 07:53 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  Sorry but I could not get the link to work.

Quote:CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Tampa Bay area authorities are searching for the owner of a pot-bellied pig with pink toenails.

Clearwater police posted on their Facebook page that the pig was found Monday morning, rooting around a woman's flower beds. Animal control officers were able to lure the pig from the garden with dog treats.

Officials say the pig is likely someone's pet because she is friendly and had pink-painted toenails.

Now the porker is in custody of the SPCA, and Clearwater police have posted photos of her, hoping she'll find her way home.

You mean there aren't wild pigs with painted nails? Gasp

Girl_nails

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-11-2015, 11:31 PM
I suspect that if the owner doesn’t come forward soon this might be the scene behind the squad room.

[Image: 600_274906802.jpeg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-12-2015, 12:22 AM
(30-11-2015 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 07:28 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Undecided I saw that on the news tonight. It takes all kinds.

What does that even mean? It takes animal abusers to make things complete? I don't understand.

I believe the full phrase is "it takes all kinds of people to make a world"... Which kinda implies that some of them are idiots. Often it gets abbreviated to "it takes all kinds" as shorthand for "what an idiot".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-12-2015, 04:39 AM
(30-11-2015 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 07:53 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  Sorry but I could not get the link to work.

You mean there aren't wild pigs with painted nails? Gasp

Girl_nails

Could be. But then who would their nails? I mean we do have some STRANGE people in the woods here...but still.

Gasp

DJ