What's happening in your neck of the woods?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
08-12-2015, 08:17 AM
RE: What's happening in your neck of the woods?
Gator kills alleged thief hiding from police

http://www.wtvm.com/story/30690181/gator...rom-police

Bugs me that they gator was killed afterwards. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-12-2015, 09:14 AM
(08-12-2015 08:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gator kills alleged thief hiding from police

It's not a good day till we've killed ourselves a lowly animal.
08-12-2015, 09:33 AM
(08-12-2015 09:14 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:17 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gator kills alleged thief hiding from police

It's not a good day till we've killed ourselves a lowly animal.

Or, if you look at the shooting in Florida of the guy shot by the police, an emotionally disturbed man/animal. Makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The gator was just being a gator, the guy was gunning for a Darwin Award. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Here in our city of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic the police have started cracking down on motorcyclists without helmets. They stop the biker and load up the motorcycle on a truck and take off to the impound lot with it.
This is from personal observation. I know not how to do a link here nor have I seen it on the news locally.
09-12-2015, 12:45 AM
(08-12-2015 10:06 AM)DerFish Wrote:  I know not how to do a link here nor have I seen it on the news locally.

To link something, you only need to copy the URL and paste it in you post wherever you do so wish. To hyperlink something, you just need to copy the URL, highlight the words you want to link though, click the world-and-chain icon, past your URL and hit okay.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-12-2015, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 04:09 PM by skyking.)
    crazy freaking weather is what!
About 2:30 this morning it started raining very hard, and the wind came up fast. I can hear tree limbs snapping off, landing on the house and cars. We run out with a flashlight to survey from the safety of the porch, just in time to see the power lines arcing and fuses blowing due to trees and limbs in the lines. Then the thunder and lightning started. All the way to work it was either lightning or power lines arcing. One of the highways across the mountains is closed indefinitely with multiple washouts and landslides.
09-12-2015, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 09:46 PM by OhDannyBoy.)
Councilwoman accused of slapping clerk.

DJ

http://www.ocala.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bild...5&border=0

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
09-12-2015, 10:25 PM
(09-12-2015 04:04 PM)skyking Wrote:  crazy freaking weather is what!
About 2:30 this morning it started raining very hard, and the wind came up fast. I can hear tree limbs snapping off, landing on the house and cars. We run out with a flashlight to survey from the safety of the porch, just in time to see the power lines arcing and fuses blowing due to trees and limbs in the lines. Then the thunder and lightning started. All the way to work it was either lightning or power lines arcing. One of the highways across the mountains is closed indefinitely with multiple washouts and landslides.

Looks like you’re grounded. Where are you anyway?

10-12-2015, 12:12 AM
South of Tacoma out in the sticks.
10-12-2015, 08:06 AM
(10-12-2015 12:12 AM)skyking Wrote:  South of Tacoma out in the sticks.

Looks like the sticks fell on your vehicle. Angel

I've been to Seattle but not Tacoma. Liked the area.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post