What's happening in your neck of the woods?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-04-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: What's happening in your neck of the woods?
(10-04-2016 12:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 12:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  Christ turns you on?

No, though I do imagine myself with imaginary people I don't do that with dead ones. Tongue

That's not what I meant anyway. I just found it interesting they would say that they didn't want to turn people off by mentioning what their group was for. Are they ashamed of their christman? Seems counterproductive to me. Shouldn't they be promoting their god/savior and shunning those who would criticize him?
Hoooooold on. There's something that don't turn you on?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-04-2016, 01:22 PM
(10-04-2016 01:11 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 12:55 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, though I do imagine myself with imaginary people I don't do that with dead ones. Tongue

That's not what I meant anyway. I just found it interesting they would say that they didn't want to turn people off by mentioning what their group was for. Are they ashamed of their christman? Seems counterproductive to me. Shouldn't they be promoting their god/savior and shunning those who would criticize him?
Hoooooold on. There's something that don't turn you on?

Yes, yes, I know it's hard to believe but dead people, blood and poop do not turn me on. I might be able to come up with a few more if I have to. Tongue

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
10-04-2016, 01:29 PM
(10-04-2016 01:22 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 01:11 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Hoooooold on. There's something that don't turn you on?

Yes, yes, I know it's hard to believe but dead people, blood and poop do not turn me on. I might be able to come up with a few more if I have to. Tongue

why is piss not on that list.

*Looks scared, very scared*
10-04-2016, 01:45 PM
(10-04-2016 01:29 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 01:22 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yes, yes, I know it's hard to believe but dead people, blood and poop do not turn me on. I might be able to come up with a few more if I have to. Tongue

why is piss not on that list.

Because I do like to pee in the shower (my own shower, TYVM), that's kind of kinky and though I don't orgasm from that it feels good to cut lose in the shower sometimes. I would at least be up to try to pee on someone to help get them off if they wanted. (I'm generous like that.) I have no interest in being pee'd on but I have no experience with it except accidently when babies doing their natural thing.

You started this so don't be a chicken now.... no I'm not into chickens either. No

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
10-04-2016, 02:32 PM
(10-04-2016 01:45 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 01:29 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  why is piss not on that list.

Because I do like to pee in the shower (my own shower, TYVM), that's kind of kinky and though I don't orgasm from that it feels good to cut lose in the shower sometimes. I would at least be up to try to pee on someone to help get them off if they wanted. (I'm generous like that.) I have no interest in being pee'd on but I have no experience with it except accidently when babies doing their natural thing.

You started this so don't be a chicken now.... no I'm not into chickens either. No

I. . . I don't know where to go from here. I'm rather perplexed. It was in no way the answer that I had expected. I'm still scared, and just want to run away. But I'm not allowed to it seems. So. . . HELP!!!
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-04-2016, 02:50 PM
(10-04-2016 02:32 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 01:45 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Because I do like to pee in the shower (my own shower, TYVM), that's kind of kinky and though I don't orgasm from that it feels good to cut lose in the shower sometimes. I would at least be up to try to pee on someone to help get them off if they wanted. (I'm generous like that.) I have no interest in being pee'd on but I have no experience with it except accidently when babies doing their natural thing.

I. . . I don't know where to go from here. I'm rather perplexed. It was in no way the answer that I had expected. I'm still scared, and just want to run away. But I'm not allowed to it seems. So. . . HELP!!!

Hahaha... you're off the hook, dear. Hug

I do have a TMI button... maybe you should learn not to push it. Tongue

10-04-2016, 03:00 PM
(10-04-2016 02:50 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 02:32 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I. . . I don't know where to go from here. I'm rather perplexed. It was in no way the answer that I had expected. I'm still scared, and just want to run away. But I'm not allowed to it seems. So. . . HELP!!!

Hahaha... you're off the hook, dear. Hug

I do have a TMI button... maybe you should learn not to push it. Tongue
Well I think I can handle more than most. Your posts have yet to be real TMI for me. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-04-2016, 06:25 PM
This whole line of thought from "Christ turns you on?" onward reminds me of the Livejournal days and finding the "Christ Slash" community, where teen girls wrote sex stories about Jesus and Judas...surely there was at least one involving peeing on one another in a Roman Bath.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
10-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Pro tip- As long as one doesn't have a bladder infection, urine is sterile. BoT, I have some "wild" neighbors, and have had to install cameras. For example, one of my trash barrels went missing a couple of weeks ago. I was out in front of the garage pulling the chip out of one of the cameras (mounted way above where somebody could easily reach), and one of my neighbors came running over saying, "My daughter accidentally took one of your barrels!". Rolleyes Yeah, right. I put the camera up after that same bitch egged every one of our vehicles. Crime went way down below its usual level in our neighborhood, which is really low, in any event. We live in a city that is in the top 3, repeatedly, for low crime for its size (~100k people), in the US.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-04-2016, 10:16 PM
(10-04-2016 11:46 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 11:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  The guy says in the article that Cru was better because "some people might be initially turned off with Christ in the name" Rolleyes So they're *literally* trying to tell a little lie just so that they can hook people. Dirty fuckers.

Hardly going to disagree with you about that. If one's going to try and get people involved in a religion, be forthright about it. That trickery is much like the anti-evolution speaker they're bringing in tomorrow on campus; in no place do they specify he's a Creationist or this will be blatantly anti-evolution on the flier. They just give the website in super small print, that if followed, goes to the "Creation Education Center of Wisconsin".

Who invited that ignorant moron to a university campus in the 21st fucking century? Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user