What's happening in your neck of the woods?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
04-12-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: What's happening in your neck of the woods?
BABY FOREST FIRES YEAH!!!

[Image: E79B8ECA-8CF8-4381-92AF-A6C317ACF7D6_zpskrflf4tf.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 04:08 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
Fury 325 construction.

Fury 325 is a steel roller coaster currently under construction at the Carowinds amusement park located in both North and South Carolina, United States. Manufactured by Bolliger & Mabillard, the roller coaster will reach a maximum height of 325 feet (99 m) making it the tallest giga coaster and non-launched roller coaster in the world. Throughout the 3 minute and 25 second ride, riders will reach speeds up to 95 miles per hour (153 km/h), go through high speed curves, and pass over and under the park's main entrance. Fury 325 is scheduled to open in Spring 2015.

simulation video in the link
http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/2014/12/0.../19883151/

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
04-12-2014, 04:09 PM
(04-12-2014 04:03 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Fury 325 construction.

Fury 325 is a steel roller coaster currently under construction at the Carowinds amusement park located in both North and South Carolina, United States. Manufactured by Bolliger & Mabillard, the roller coaster will reach a maximum height of 325 feet (99 m) making it the tallest giga coaster and non-launched roller coaster in the world. Throughout the 3 minute and 25 second ride, riders will reach speeds up to 95 miles per hour (153 km/h), go through high speed curves, and pass over and under the park's main entrance. Fury 325 is scheduled to open in Spring 2015.

simulation video in the link
http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/2014/12/0.../19883151/

I used to love roller coasters but now after herniating two discs in my neck, C3-C4
I’ll never ride another, too bad, it looks like fun.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Not really local atm but it's going to be soon.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro...bd539.html

And guess who lives about a 20 minute or so walk from the Capital building and has two thumbs? This girl! Though I live more towards the west so I doubt they'll walk on my road.

[Image: notagain.gif]
04-12-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm a bit behind the times given this is from late September but nominal patriotism Ho!

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
04-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh, the humanity!

Make that the canine-ity Drinking Beverage

No dogs were harmed in this non-tragedy.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-12-2014, 05:34 PM
(03-12-2014 08:42 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Fuck you Branstad Angry and fuck you too, Chrisite... Dodgy

Information on what these crates are actually like.

Fuck these fucking fuckers... FUCK! Angry

So is it jersey, because it sounds like jersey?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-12-2014, 08:15 PM
(04-12-2014 05:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 08:42 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Fuck you Branstad Angry and fuck you too, Chrisite... Dodgy

Information on what these crates are actually like.

Fuck these fucking fuckers... FUCK! Angry

So is it jersey, because it sounds like jersey?

Yep, governor Christie of nj. Struck down a bill with 93% support of the citizens to gain favor in Iowa for when he does his presidential run in 2016. Meanwhile our governor laughs over tortured pigs. They spend 80% of their lives in these crates where they cannot fully extend their limbs, turn around, or lay down. Drives them to madness.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-12-2014, 08:27 PM
(04-12-2014 08:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 05:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So is it jersey, because it sounds like jersey?

Yep, governor Christie of nj. Struck down a bill with 93% support of the citizens to gain favor in Iowa for when he does his presidential run in 2016. Meanwhile our governor laughs over tortured pigs. They spend 80% of their lives in these crates where they cannot fully extend their limbs, turn around, or lay down. Drives them to madness.

Jon Stewart did a story on this two weeks ago and practically predicted what Christie would do.I hope this piece of shit doesn't get anywhere near the White House.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Yep I linked to his clip in my post. That piece of shit.... No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post