What's he do it???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 03:23 PM
What's he do it???
After some whackadoodle kills a bunch of people, regardless of method, there's always this outcry of "Why'd he do it???

Fuck... Really????

That's looking for a rational answer for an irrational act.

Maybe the guy's pet butt gerbil was sending him encoded messages by semiphore....

Consider

Try " HE'S FUCKING NUTS!!!!!"

that's how the safe money is betting.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-06-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: What's he do it???
Suicidal but too cowardly to do it himself so he figures he might as well take a few with him.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-06-2017, 03:33 PM
(15-06-2017 03:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  After some whackadoodle kills a bunch of people, regardless of method, there's always this outcry of "Why'd he do it???

Fuck... Really????

That's looking for a rational answer for an irrational act.

Maybe the guy's pet butt gerbil was sending him encoded messages by semiphore....

Consider

Try " HE'S FUCKING NUTS!!!!!"

that's how the safe money is betting.

It is possible to some extent to ascertain the cause of the irrationality. We really need to have access to studying the brains of these people. It's only irrational because we don't understand it yet.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Maybe he was using the 2nd Amendment as intended; rising up against tyranny.

Okay, I don't buy it either but on the other hand is REAL change gonna come without anybody shooting at Congressmen?
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
15-06-2017, 06:02 PM
(15-06-2017 03:39 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Maybe he was using the 2nd Amendment as intended; rising up against tyranny.

Okay, I don't buy it either but on the other hand is REAL change gonna come without anybody shooting at Congressmen?

I see your point. The very people who are getting screwed by the new health "care" legislation- note that there isn't really anything there, yet, but baloney is widely promulgated in the news, anyway- can send a message from the end of a gun. I don't condone it (and I also realize that the guy in DC wasn't a Chump voter), but I won't be surprised if more of this occurs. In fact, I expect to see more of this, when the people who voted for the Chump see how badly they're getting screwed.The Chump says he's going to drain the swamp, and then turns around and screws the very people who voted for him, while pulling his Cabinet from the muck.

BoT, sane people don't understand why people do crazy shit.
15-06-2017, 06:06 PM
(15-06-2017 03:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  After some whackadoodle kills a bunch of people, regardless of method, there's always this outcry of "Why'd he do it...

The question's not so much "why'd he do it" so much as "why did he miss?" Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-06-2017, 06:09 PM
(15-06-2017 06:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 03:39 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Maybe he was using the 2nd Amendment as intended; rising up against tyranny.

I see your point. The very people who are getting screwed by the new health "care" legislation- note that there isn't really anything there, yet, but baloney is widely promulgated in the news, anyway- can send a message from the end of a gun. I don't condone it (and I also realize that the guy in DC wasn't a Chump voter), but I won't be surprised if more of this occurs. In fact, I expect to see more of this, when the people who voted for the Chump see how badly they're getting screwed.The Chump says he's going to drain the swamp, and then turns around and screws the very people who voted for him, while pulling his Cabinet from the muck.

I seriously doubt that the average T Rump voter is bright enuff to realize that they got screwed.
15-06-2017, 06:15 PM
(15-06-2017 06:09 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I seriously doubt that the average T Rump voter is bright enuff to realize that they got screwed.

It will still be Obama's fault except for the parts that are Clinton's fault.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
15-06-2017, 06:16 PM
(15-06-2017 06:15 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 06:09 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I seriously doubt that the average T Rump voter is bright enuff to realize that they got screwed.

It will still be Obama's fault except for the parts that are Clinton's fault.

Just like 911 was Bill Clinton's fault even though it was well past his watch!
15-06-2017, 09:13 PM
(15-06-2017 06:09 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 06:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I see your point. The very people who are getting screwed by the new health "care" legislation- note that there isn't really anything there, yet, but baloney is widely promulgated in the news, anyway- can send a message from the end of a gun. I don't condone it (and I also realize that the guy in DC wasn't a Chump voter), but I won't be surprised if more of this occurs. In fact, I expect to see more of this, when the people who voted for the Chump see how badly they're getting screwed.The Chump says he's going to drain the swamp, and then turns around and screws the very people who voted for him, while pulling his Cabinet from the muck.

I seriously doubt that the average T Rump voter is bright enuff to realize that they got screwed.

Fair enough, though I have seen some evidence to the contrary, like the guy sitting on his front lawn with a poster saying he's sorry for voting for the Chump...though he didn't say "the Chump". That's my own personal appellation for that person sitting in the White House.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post