What's he do it???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2017, 05:29 AM
RE: What's he do it???
(15-06-2017 06:15 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It will still be Obama's fault except for the parts that are Clinton's fault.

Republican Steve King has blamed Barack Obama for fuelling divisions that led to an attack on Republican lawmakers, when Mr Obama was president.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
16-06-2017, 05:42 AM
(15-06-2017 03:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  After some whackadoodle kills a bunch of people, regardless of method, there's always this outcry of "Why'd he do it???

Fuck... Really????

That's looking for a rational answer for an irrational act.

Maybe the guy's pet butt gerbil was sending him encoded messages by semiphore....

Consider

Try " HE'S FUCKING NUTS!!!!!"

that's how the safe money is betting.

Armageddon!

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
19-06-2017, 10:28 AM
(15-06-2017 06:06 PM)SYZ Wrote:  The question's not so much "why'd he do it" so much as "why did he miss?" Big Grin

I think that's actually a valid question. Several people hit - lots of shots fired. Unless he was just a tremendously poor marksman it does almost seem like he was intentionally avoiding fatally-shooting these people. So the obvious question is why?
19-06-2017, 04:12 PM
In my family we have a saying: "Sometimes there's just no explaining crazy!"
[+] 1 user Likes Grauwyler's post
19-06-2017, 04:16 PM
(19-06-2017 10:28 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 06:06 PM)SYZ Wrote:  The question's not so much "why'd he do it" so much as "why did he miss?" Big Grin

I think that's actually a valid question. Several people hit - lots of shots fired. Unless he was just a tremendously poor marksman it does almost seem like he was intentionally avoiding fatally-shooting these people. So the obvious question is why?

You did see he part where they said he was a Democrat, didn't you???

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Hm. I heard it as "A Republican is a Democrat with a job."

I'm registered Republican but haven't voted that way in a long time. I also shoot Expert. Gotta quit using hollow points, to reduce the fliers. Nothing like 10s and a couple 9s, then a 6. Dodgy

Two things- he's not a cold-blooded killer, and he likely was pretty nervous. Getting shot back at probably didn't help the nervousness or his aim. Laugh out load