What's in my mouth?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Wink What's in my mouth?
I just spent two days watching people that just had their wisdom teeth pulled. In the US you are being drugged like crazy, so you are high high high when you wake up Big Grin

Here my favourites:

What's in my mouth?

Full video of that girl that was at Ellen Degeneres' show

Siblings

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
05-12-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: What's in my mouth?
Have you or are you going to get yours out?
My experience was nothing like that. Maybe these people are having a 'bad' reaction to the anesthesia? They almost seem like they are faking.
I remember waking up in the chair and I had apparently been asking the nurses all kinds of questions before I actually came to. I remember waking up and I was in the middle of asking how I would know if I had a dry socket or not.
But, that's my personality coming through - researching the heck out of something, wanting to know what to expect, over thinking/worrying about, it and I like to be in control of my mind. I was probably fighting the fogginess rather than giving in to it.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 09:36 PM
This one is funny, this was on Ellen too.

I wasn't this high when I got mine pulled, but I was pretty high. There was this other guy next to me coming out of surgery and he was hitting on the nurses and I could tell they were annoyed so I told him that even though he was annoying I still loved him. Then I told the nurse she could be my best friend because I understand her. Ha ha. They laughed. Later mom said I had them laughing when she came in to get me, but I don't remember what happened then.
06-12-2012, 02:07 AM
I got mine out when I was 16. That's also the time I found out that I'm extremely resistant to anesthesia. The orthodontist gave me a gas mask and an IV, shot me up with an anesthetic directly into the IV, then told me to count backward from 100. Then he stepped back out of my sight and I could hear him puttering around with stuff behind me. I got down to about 70 when he came back and seemed surprised that I was still awake. He gave me a second shot into the IV and told me to start counting again. Again I got down to around 70 when he put a third shot into the IV. This time I was counting around 50 when my grandfather came back and asked if I was ready to go home. Turns out, I had passed out, had my teeth pulled, and then I woke up and kept counting like nothing had happened. I was conscious enough to sit up and walk out with my grandfather. None of the silliness you see in the videos, despite having had a triple dose (I have no idea if the 2nd and 3rd shots were full doses or some lesser quantity).

I don't think the people in the video are necessarily faking it, but it was nothing like this for me.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
06-12-2012, 04:27 AM
No, I still have my wisdom teeth and will probably keep them. Once I asked the dentist if they shouldn't be pulled and he said that there is no reason to pull them if they are not making trouble.

I don't think they are faking it. It is all a matter of personality. If you are more outgoing you may become silly, if you aren't you might just cry a little or stare at the lamp...
When I got my apendix removed they gave me some pills that got me pretty high, too. But I am more a quiet person, pretty shy in reallife actually. So while laying down I had my hands in the air. They seemed much easier to keep in position when they are up in the air instead of laying next to my body and they seemed to be less heavy up in the air as well Big Grin

06-12-2012, 04:41 AM
What's in my mouth?
Have you ever asked this thread question to Malleus? Evil_monster

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-12-2012, 05:19 AM
(06-12-2012 04:41 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you ever asked this thread question to Malleus? Evil_monster
You'll never know Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
06-12-2012, 06:00 AM
Shiiiit, people please, do not make thread names like this one, no matter what the actual subject is, there is only one answer to the question I can think of...

COCK!

Big Grin

All better now...

I also took out my wisdom tooth and I did it when I was 16-17, so they had to do a surgery where they pulled out my tooth root, because the tooth itself was about to start growing 5-10 years after that operation. Oh, and I took out 2 of them with a 3 month pause in between.

Why am I telling you this? Because I am curious what kind of shit to these "doctors" give to the kids? Do they put you out completely, or what? What I got was a fucking injection. That is it, no sleep, no angel gas, nothing, just an injection for the pain. 2 of them I think. Sure, my whole head went numb, I couldn't feel any pain, but not only was I awake, but I was horrified by the sound of bone (actually tooth root) grinding another bone, or it was something that similar. While I did not feel any pain, I heard an felt everything else that was done to me. You have NO idea how horrifying it was, I was completely wet from sweat after the operation and it took only about 10-15 minutes to do it. I almost pulled out half of the seat I was lying on. The worst part of it was that I knew I have to do it all over again for the second tooth extraction, a few month after that shit.

After this, I am like Rambo, nothing can be terrifying now. When I go the the dentist to drill something and fix something, I do it straight on, without any injections and shit. I thought it was normal, until last time when my dentist told me I have a good pain tolerance, that other people ask for injection when doing the repairs I was doing.

Fucking Ironman.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-12-2012, 06:07 AM
What's in my mouth?
See? I wasn't the only one. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-12-2012, 06:27 AM
(06-12-2012 06:07 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  See? I wasn't the only one. Tongue

The only one what? Perverted? Seriously, one can not put that kind of OBVIOUS question and not expect a retarded answer like mine.

Cool

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post