What's in my mouth?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-12-2012, 01:04 AM
RE: What's in my mouth?
I only ever grew one wisdom tooth (not that bright of a guy.) I'm also terrified of getting it pulled, partially because surgery terrifies me, and partially because I'm a dipper (Smokeless tobacco user for Non-Americans, chewer for you yankee's and midwest fuckers) and I am very addicted so not being able to is scary.

Normally in the Navy they pull everyone's in boot camp, but since I only had one it was to be done later...then later....then tried but I got so worked up I started to faint and heart rate was off the charts...had to try for full anesthesia instead of local because of it, kept avoiding it, lo and behold I still have my wisdom tooth Wink It is below my gums, doesn't normally bother me, but it can get sore on rare occasion. I'll keep it as long as I am not ordered to have it removed...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 06:17 AM
RE: What's in my mouth?
Man, if it has already grown out, or if it is growing, it is a piece of cake. The surgery thing is for the younger kids that are taking out the seed of the tooth. Before it ever starts growing. You just use your pliers to pull it out.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply