What's my style?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: What's my style?
Are we getting graded for this?

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 12:18 AM
(22-11-2013 12:12 AM)Elesjei Wrote:  Are we getting graded for this?

D+

Oh, this thread is fun! Big Grin

22-11-2013, 12:45 AM
SR you often have an influential and authoritative tone but never leave the post like you power tripped or expect much. Instead of this being a tone that puts people in their place you manage to do it by setting the record straight but leaving/leading the conversation on a lighter note. You also have a curt style with a hint of sarcasm for comic relief.
22-11-2013, 12:52 AM
(21-11-2013 06:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What do you picture as my personality?

This is a funny question that is too hard to answer. I know quiet a few people who's online persona do not match their real life ones. This is why I would really love to meet muffs one day in person.

I think my online personality is more annoying than I am in real life, but that's probably because I am an introvert and what happens online is forever, there are now thousands of posts of me here that is just way too much. Ha ha. Oh well....
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-11-2013, 01:06 AM
I don't judge people by how they write on the internet because I know I'm very different in-person than online, and it's likely others are too. I'm terrible at saying... things. I stumble on words, I can't think of how to express myself, and usually I just don't say anything at all. In real life I'm stupid, but the power of the internet makes me average, because I have time to think.

Whether you're a professor or someone like like myself, I have no clue.

I'm going to guess professor, because I like that image better.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
22-11-2013, 02:02 AM
(22-11-2013 12:52 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  ...
This is why I would really love to meet muffs one day in person.

No.

Really.

You wouldn't.

No

22-11-2013, 02:32 AM
(22-11-2013 02:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

No.

Really.

You wouldn't.

No

The biggest con of an inexperienced lover is they don't know what they are doing. On the other hand, you can always train them. This information isn't relevant to LJ, but just saying, you gotta put in the work for the payoff.

22-11-2013, 02:34 AM
(21-11-2013 06:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  My wife said something in passing that got me thinking.....she mentioned my "writing style."

It never even occurred to me that I have a writing style to be honest. I know that I often have trouble clearly expressing my ideas, and often need to explain myself. So I wonder, is it because of my writing style? A recent comment indicated that some people on the forum may view me as an authoritative figure (pretty sure it was intended in a positive way), yet I never would have imagined anyone felt that way about me. Again, is it how I write that conveys this?
So tell me, what's my style? What do you picture as my personality? Cold? Funny? Sullen? Jovial?

And don't be shy. You can't hurt my feelings. I don't have any.

Oh, and after you do me, you gotta do someone else to keep the ball rolling. Laughat

Shit. Did I just start a forum game type thingy?

From what I've read and remember, and based on this post I like your style. I think I never had trouble understanding your posts or following your train of thought , which I can't say for everybody. With some people I need to reread their post 2-3 times , and often even then I can get the tone of their posts.

Somebody else...cjlr , not saying it's his fault , but few times we communicated...it seems that we don't understand each other at all. Going in different directions completely, and the more we write the disconnect is growing instead of shrinking.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
22-11-2013, 02:54 AM
I can tell from his "style" that Stark has chickens, and other poultry running around his house. It's an "inferred" thing.

That is all.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
22-11-2013, 03:20 AM
(22-11-2013 02:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

No.

Really.

You wouldn't.

No

Well fuck you too. Angry

Quote:no dick sucking allowed!

Well fuck this thread than, I'm out.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post