What's not to like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2015, 09:24 AM
What's not to like?
There are people I just can't help but like. Even if I try not to like them...I just do. Even a few theists. My yoga teacher, Jane, who is quite religious but is such fun, such a nutty lady and she's open to other religions which helps me like her.

William Shatner. I donno. He's just a funny guy. Kinda self deprecating sense of humor. I like him.

Banjo. What's not to like? Whattaguy!. I'd visit him in a New York -skinny- minute if he lived nearby.

Dan, the check out man at the local supermarket. This guy seems to love his job. He smiles at everyone. He's always upbeat. I don't know how he does it day after day, but he does. I would go nuts doing his job but he seems to love people. Such a nice guy.

Tina Fey. She's great. She's smart and funny and she's got that great scar on her face from a random guy who cut her with a knife when she was a kid. Some people would have filled their lives with anger over an incident like that but she just kept on truckin.

I've got a bunch more but won't bore you with my list. Some are famous some are just people I run across that I can't help but like.

What about you guys?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply