What's on your Athiestmas List this year?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2010, 10:55 PM
RE: What's on your Athiestmas List this year?
I want all the pagan gods to be put back into christmas so that christians can have a dose of reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 12:44 AM

(14-11-2010 10:55 PM)No J. Wrote:  I want all the pagan gods to be put back into christmas so that christians can have a dose of reality.

I'll take that as a consolation gift, if we are unable to fill my first choice. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 01:34 AM

(14-11-2010 09:40 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(14-11-2010 07:25 PM)Zenith Wrote:  
(14-11-2010 06:33 PM)Nealson Wrote:  Oh and i want Fable 3 for my x box.

I would advice against such a request. Unless you have no expectations for the game. I was very disappointed.

Same. Neither Fable 2 nor Fable 3 matched the original Fable. That game was a classic. It boggles me that they managed to screw up a game that great.

But the combat system is boring, no one ever shuts the fuck up, magic is still incredibly overpowered so there's no incentive to learn to use anything else, no one ever shuts the fuck up, being good is about the most tortuous thing ever, and NO ONE EVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP.

John Cleese's voice acting was the only thing in that game that I enjoyed.

EDIT: But he needed to shut the fuck up, too. Seriously. The first five hours or so of that game are just listening to random people talk.

lol I agree
I had more of an issue with the fact that my girl could not fuck Ben Finn. Or Reaper, for that matter. Although that was totally a fan generated rumor, I think, but PM totally set that one up by creating the childhood romance thing.

I do not see how they went so far away from the first Fable. I played that one ten million times, I swear.
15-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Point taken on fable 3 i may look into it, as i have not actively searched for fable in game footage or reviews.

meanwhile second on my list is this:
http://www.backstreet-merch.com/bands/ba...em=bally18

I mean, who wouldn't want/need a balaclaver in the style of Ghost from Modern Warfare 2?

It's easy to think people are listening to you, but in actual fact they are just waiting for their turn to speak.
15-11-2010, 11:57 AM
As bad a rap as it gets, all I want is Rock Band 3. Tongue Hopefully a new Drum Kit to go with it, too. You're finally able to play real instruments on it (although you have been able to with drums for a while)! Even before then, though, I still loved it as a fun game. Tongue Looking forward to testing the keyboard, too!

And Bohemian Rhapsody's on there. That's enough for me to buy it by itself.
LOL

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2010, 12:25 PM
(15-11-2010 12:44 AM)The14All Wrote:  
(14-11-2010 10:55 PM)No J. Wrote:  I want all the pagan gods to be put back into christmas so that christians can have a dose of reality.

I'll take that as a consolation gift, if we are unable to fill my first choice. Big Grin

Actually, I like your first post better, but the logistics of making it happen are harder.
15-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Chocolate and horse tail. O', and world peace, not the hippie style peace, but real peace.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
15-11-2010, 12:58 PM

To have the day off and to be left alone.
15-11-2010, 02:27 PM
(15-11-2010 12:58 PM)tjenkins_1983 Wrote:  To have the day off and to be left alone.

Sounds pretty damn good to me.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
15-11-2010, 05:20 PM

Actor Gerard Butler, nicely naked. (I'll situate the bows! Muahahaha!) [Image: gerardbutler05.jpg]

Is that so wrong? Tongue