What's on your Athiestmas List this year?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2010, 08:10 PM
RE: What's on your Athiestmas List this year?
Nope, not wrong at all. My wife and I have stopped buying gifts for each other so each year I just ask for sex.

I usually get it too. The gift that keeps on giving. Cool

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 08:14 PM
(15-11-2010 05:20 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Actor Gerard Butler, nicely naked. (I'll situate the bows! Muahahaha!) [Image: gerardbutler05.jpg]

Is that so wrong? Tongue

No, I second.

*epic face*

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-11-2010, 08:51 PM
I would normally ask for nothing, but seeing as my laptop is almost dead, and it's an essential part of my school life, I'm asking for that.

Oh and of course, to just enjoy the day off with my boyfriend and our families Heart

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
15-11-2010, 09:02 PM

(15-11-2010 05:20 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Actor Gerard Butler, nicely naked. (I'll situate the bows! Muahahaha!) [Image: gerardbutler05.jpg]

Is that so wrong? Tongue

Well as long as we're going down that road...

[Image: jcsherk_516x300_66271a.jpg]

I would like him either under my tree or in my bed. Either one works. Preferably in the bed, though.
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 10:02 PM
(15-11-2010 09:02 PM)Zenith Wrote:  

Is that so wrong? Tongue

I would like him either under my tree or in my bed. Either one works. Preferably in the bed, though.

Ugh... Fine, I'd give up my Rock Band for that. D: Way to play fair, guys. lol Wink

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2010, 10:50 AM

(15-11-2010 10:02 PM)LeviTimes Wrote:  
(15-11-2010 09:02 PM)Zenith Wrote:  

Is that so wrong? Tongue

Ugh... Fine, I'd give up my Rock Band for that. D: Way to play fair, guys. lol Wink

Hey, it's completely fair. Just imagine the potential new possibilities when you think, "stocking stuffer". [Image: 3.gif]
16-11-2010, 01:19 PM
At first I was like :|

Then later I was still like :|

Also, I want the Clutch album Blast Tyrant. "Eulogy for a Ghost", "Army of Bono", "Mercury" and "Notes From the Trial of La Curandera" are all amazing songs.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
16-11-2010, 01:22 PM
(16-11-2010 10:50 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Hey, it's completely fair. Just imagine the potential new possibilities when you think, "stocking stuffer". [Image: 3.gif]

LOL!!! Point taken! xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
16-11-2010, 02:41 PM

(16-11-2010 10:50 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Hey, it's completely fair. Just imagine the potential new possibilities when you think, "stocking stuffer". [Image: 3.gif]

I want my stocking stuffed by Robert Downey Jr. [Image: images-2.jpg?t=1289940000]
16-11-2010, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 02:54 PM by Unbeliever.)
Oh, well. As long as we're on the subject of stockings and the stuffing thereof, I may as well add Halle Berry to my wish list.

EDIT: This picture expresses my thoughts on the subject very well. And is quite entertaining to boot.

[Image: Fist_of_an_Angry_God.jpg]

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett