What's possible may also be unlikely!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 02:37 AM
Heart What's possible may also be unlikely!
Greetings thinkers! As a small boy I'd become rather annoyed at both god & the devil & told them both to "Take a hike" so to speak. The idea that neither existed in the form they were presented, or indeed in any true way at all, was not beyond my ability to consider. However, just in case they 'DID' exist I-told them both to go away cause 'IF' true, one was an idiot (The omnipotent omnipresent invisible cosmic magician) & a negligent fool, while the other one, (The almost omnipresent malevolent force) was, well, evil.
I've learnt a lot in these 5 decades, always having an open mind yet also not being afraid to decide with finality how things appeared to me. I've concluded both god & the devil are part of the dichotomy within those two sides of the human brain when it can't decide what it thinks & knows. They're both a great place to hide all sorts of negligence & non-accountability for your actions. I've even come to the big conclusion that there really 'WAS' a 400,000 y\o dead giant hominid called Lucifer who now runs paradise as a Ponzi-scheme & Hades as a prison.
To me he's both god & devil & good & evil & is a real lowlife.
He's not omnipotent 'NOR' omnipresent, yet likes to pretend.
The "Priests of Aton" (Satan) refuse to bow to him or his ilk.
The Christ was a hell of an anarchist & was what he said he was, yet in no way whatsoever was he or is he what Xtianity makes of him. He's likely a 1000 light years away from here by now (Literally) & would most likely openly despise what functions in his name & pretends to represent him. I'm neither theist nor atheist & will refuse to join either group. I'd be a spiritualist if anything, yet I'm not even one of those either. Have a nice day! Hoping you'll respect my right to believe I'm on the right path for me & accept it's your right to think what you wish Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 03:47 AM
RE: What's possible may also be unlikely!
(06-01-2014 02:37 AM)spacelizardlaw Wrote:  Greetings thinkers! As a small boy I'd become rather annoyed at both god & the devil & told them both to "Take a hike" so to speak. The idea that neither existed in the form they were presented, or indeed in any true way at all, was not beyond my ability to consider. However, just in case they 'DID' exist I-told them both to go away cause 'IF' true, one was an idiot (The omnipotent omnipresent invisible cosmic magician) & a negligent fool, while the other one, (The almost omnipresent malevolent force) was, well, evil.
I've learnt a lot in these 5 decades, always having an open mind yet also not being afraid to decide with finality how things appeared to me. I've concluded both god & the devil are part of the dichotomy within those two sides of the human brain when it can't decide what it thinks & knows. They're both a great place to hide all sorts of negligence & non-accountability for your actions. I've even come to the big conclusion that there really 'WAS' a 400,000 y\o dead giant hominid called Lucifer who now runs paradise as a Ponzi-scheme & Hades as a prison.
To me he's both god & devil & good & evil & is a real lowlife.
He's not omnipotent 'NOR' omnipresent, yet likes to pretend.
The "Priests of Aton" (Satan) refuse to bow to him or his ilk.
The Christ was a hell of an anarchist & was what he said he was, yet in no way whatsoever was he or is he what Xtianity makes of him. He's likely a 1000 light years away from here by now (Literally) & would most likely openly despise what functions in his name & pretends to represent him. I'm neither theist nor atheist & will refuse to join either group. I'd be a spiritualist if anything, yet I'm not even one of those either. Have a nice day! Hoping you'll respect my right to believe I'm on the right path for me & accept it's your right to think what you wish Angel

Nice to meet you Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
06-01-2014, 04:01 AM
What's likely, may also be impossible .. er .. I dunno ?
Bonjour.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

06-01-2014, 05:21 AM
You sound like a nut job.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-01-2014, 05:50 AM
It really is the silly season. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-01-2014, 03:39 PM
(06-01-2014 05:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You sound like a nut job.

You sound like 'GW' Bush or his daddy! Meanwhile, wasn't this a thinking atheist forum, or is it merely another place for gay wanna-be Washington insiders? Address my intellectual position or display your ignorance, gay or otherwise! Hobo
08-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the gay and proud forum

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
08-01-2014, 04:05 PM
You are space lizard? I am space monkey! It cold up there, ain't it!? Big Grin

Welcome space brethren!

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
08-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Welcome.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Guten Abend!

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.