What's possible may also be unlikely!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What's possible may also be unlikely!
(08-01-2014 04:16 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Guten Abend!

Gute hosen Eng Tight Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 04:52 PM
(08-01-2014 04:05 PM)SpaceMonkey Wrote:  You are space lizard? I am space monkey! It cold up there, ain't it!? Big Grin

Welcome space brethren!

"Reality sucks, kid!" (Nietzsche's mother) Smartass
[+] 1 user Likes spacelizardlaw's post
09-01-2014, 07:21 PM
(06-01-2014 04:01 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What's likely, may also be impossible .. er .. I dunno ?
Bonjour.

Okaaay! Bonjour indeed! Having recently been kicked off the La-La (Fake) Alex Jones "Infostores.com" (Snicker) sandbox website for being waaay too political, lets (Me) not try the same thing here. If I'm in a position of being existentially aware of the possibility of the human consciousness surviving death, yet have absolutely no need to prove that to anyone else, nor convert them to the evil within the spiritualist dimension, can we debate whether am angry omnipotent omnipresent (Invisible) cosmic magician exists, or would that merely be a huge (Massive) occultist scam for ancient dead priests & kings to have relevance? Merely a talking point mind you! After all, I'm not a believer in said omnipotent angry cosmic magi who hate the excess foreskin thing, tho the idea 10's of 1000's of years of morons plus a gew decent people lurk in the afterlife could be mildly relevant to the present confusion among the masses when considering shit Smartass
09-01-2014, 07:37 PM
I see. So you're a follower of that British fellow who thinks that the Queen is like a lizard in a human skin in the style of a Dr Who villain? What's his name?

Icke! David Icke! That's the chap! Are you one of his acolytes? Or are you pushing some sort of bespoke reality?

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
09-01-2014, 07:43 PM
(09-01-2014 07:37 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  I see. So you're a follower of that British fellow who thinks that the Queen is like a lizard in a human skin in the style of a Dr Who villain? What's his name?

Icke! David Icke! That's the chap! Are you one of his acolytes? Or are you pushing some sort of bespoke reality?

-- Max

Gee! I've been a Dr Who fan since the early 60's! Wanna talk about the post tho, or do some sort of politico-occultist\psychological dissection of me? That sounds a bit reptilian to me, tho I'll not cast any aspersions about either you 'OR' Liz Dodgy
09-01-2014, 08:35 PM
(09-01-2014 07:43 PM)spacelizardlaw Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 07:37 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  I see. So you're a follower of that British fellow who thinks that the Queen is like a lizard in a human skin in the style of a Dr Who villain? What's his name?

-- Max

Gee! I've been a Dr Who fan since the early 60's! Wanna talk about the post tho, or do some sort of politico-occultist\psychological dissection of me? That sounds a bit reptilian to me, tho I'll not cast any aspersions about either you 'OR' Liz Dodgy

I thought I was talking about your post. Insofar as it makes any sense.

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
09-01-2014, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 08:57 PM by spacelizardlaw.)
(09-01-2014 08:35 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 07:43 PM)spacelizardlaw Wrote:  Gee! I've been a Dr Who fan since the early 60's! Wanna talk about the post tho, or do some sort of politico-occultist\psychological dissection of me? That sounds a bit reptilian to me, tho I'll not cast any aspersions about either you 'OR' Liz Dodgy

I thought I was talking about your post. Insofar as it makes any sense.

-- Max

Whaaa? Didn't know I'd been talking to a superior intellect. My sonic-screwdriver should have lit up & extended a small rainbow-coloured goose feather that spun around at light speed until the lower synapses of my second brain cut in. Meanwhile, the meaning of the question in my post must have been waaay too lowbrow for your intellectual height to perceive, Ya? Huh
[+] 1 user Likes spacelizardlaw's post
09-01-2014, 09:35 PM
(09-01-2014 08:50 PM)spacelizardlaw Wrote:  Whaaa? Didn't know I'd been talking to a superior intellect. My sonic-screwdriver should have lit up & extended a small rainbow-coloured goose feather that spun around at light speed until the lower synapses of my second brain cut in. Meanwhile, the meaning of the question in my post must have been waaay too lowbrow for your intellectual height to perceive, Ya? Huh

Y'know I like to see the best in people, I really do. So let's revisit your OP, shall we?

spacelizardlaw Wrote:Greetings thinkers! As a small boy I'd become rather annoyed at both god & the devil & told them both to "Take a hike" so to speak. The idea that neither existed in the form they were presented, or indeed in any true way at all, was not beyond my ability to consider. However, just in case they 'DID' exist I-told them both to go away cause 'IF' true, one was an idiot (The omnipotent omnipresent invisible cosmic magician) & a negligent fool, while the other one, (The almost omnipresent malevolent force) was, well, evil.
I've learnt a lot in these 5 decades, always having an open mind yet also not being afraid to decide with finality how things appeared to me. I've concluded both god & the devil are part of the dichotomy within those two sides of the human brain when it can't decide what it thinks & knows. They're both a great place to hide all sorts of negligence & non-accountability for your actions. I've even come to the big conclusion that there really 'WAS' a 400,000 y\o dead giant hominid called Lucifer who now runs paradise as a Ponzi-scheme & Hades as a prison.
To me he's both god & devil & good & evil & is a real lowlife.
He's not omnipotent 'NOR' omnipresent, yet likes to pretend.
The "Priests of Aton" (Satan) refuse to bow to him or his ilk.
The Christ was a hell of an anarchist & was what he said he was, yet in no way whatsoever was he or is he what Xtianity makes of him. He's likely a 1000 light years away from here by now (Literally) & would most likely openly despise what functions in his name & pretends to represent him. I'm neither theist nor atheist & will refuse to join either group. I'd be a spiritualist if anything, yet I'm not even one of those either. Have a nice day! Hoping you'll respect my right to believe I'm on the right path for me & accept it's your right to think what you wish

Now let's assume that you're not as mad as a clown's cock and take a look at what you've given us here, why don't we?

As best as I can make out there is:

1. God;
2. The devil;
3. An all powerful, all present cosmic idiot magician (Pen Jillette as an astronaut?);
4. A negligent fool;
5. The 'priests of Aton';
6. A deceased giant monkey called 'Lucifer';
7. Christ.

1 & 2 are really just the two halves of our brains and can't make up their minds. 6 runs Heaven and Hell which are a Ponzi scheme and a prison respectively whilst simultaneously being god, the devil, good and evil and 7 is actually the anti christ but it doesn't matter because he's long gone and the Church is all wrong about him in any case.

It's not clear what 3 & 4 have to do with anything (maybe they're just along for the ride?) but 5 refuse to suck up to 6 for reasons that have yet to be revealed assuming they will be revealed at all.

I like the idea of Heaven being a Ponzi scheme (that's got Jehovah's Witnesses written all over it -- well played!) but the rest is not entirely clear other than you want us to respect your right to choose the path you're on but you don't feel the need to prove our justify any of this to any of us.

Or something like that, yes?

-- Max

09-01-2014, 11:09 PM
(09-01-2014 09:35 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 08:50 PM)spacelizardlaw Wrote:  Whaaa? Didn't know I'd been talking to a superior intellect. My sonic-screwdriver should have lit up & extended a small rainbow-coloured goose feather that spun around at light speed until the lower synapses of my second brain cut in. Meanwhile, the meaning of the question in my post must have been waaay too lowbrow for your intellectual height to perceive, Ya? Huh

Y'know I like to see the best in people, I really do. So let's revisit your OP, shall we?

spacelizardlaw Wrote:Greetings thinkers! As a small boy I'd become rather annoyed at both god & the devil & told them both to "Take a hike" so to speak. The idea that neither existed in the form they were presented, or indeed in any true way at all, was not beyond my ability to consider. However, just in case they 'DID' exist I-told them both to go away cause 'IF' true, one was an idiot (The omnipotent omnipresent invisible cosmic magician) & a negligent fool, while the other one, (The almost omnipresent malevolent force) was, well, evil.
I've learnt a lot in these 5 decades, always having an open mind yet also not being afraid to decide with finality how things appeared to me. I've concluded both god & the devil are part of the dichotomy within those two sides of the human brain when it can't decide what it thinks & knows. They're both a great place to hide all sorts of negligence & non-accountability for your actions. I've even come to the big conclusion that there really 'WAS' a 400,000 y\o dead giant hominid called Lucifer who now runs paradise as a Ponzi-scheme & Hades as a prison.
To me he's both god & devil & good & evil & is a real lowlife.
He's not omnipotent 'NOR' omnipresent, yet likes to pretend.
The "Priests of Aton" (Satan) refuse to bow to him or his ilk.
The Christ was a hell of an anarchist & was what he said he was, yet in no way whatsoever was he or is he what Xtianity makes of him. He's likely a 1000 light years away from here by now (Literally) & would most likely openly despise what functions in his name & pretends to represent him. I'm neither theist nor atheist & will refuse to join either group. I'd be a spiritualist if anything, yet I'm not even one of those either. Have a nice day! Hoping you'll respect my right to believe I'm on the right path for me & accept it's your right to think what you wish

Now let's assume that you're not as mad as a clown's cock and take a look at what you've given us here, why don't we?

As best as I can make out there is:

1. God;
2. The devil;
3. An all powerful, all present cosmic idiot magician (Pen Jillette as an astronaut?);
4. A negligent fool;
5. The 'priests of Aton';
6. A deceased giant monkey called 'Lucifer';
7. Christ.

1 & 2 are really just the two halves of our brains and can't make up their minds. 6 runs Heaven and Hell which are a Ponzi scheme and a prison respectively whilst simultaneously being god, the devil, good and evil and 7 is actually the anti christ but it doesn't matter because he's long gone and the Church is all wrong about him in any case.

It's not clear what 3 & 4 have to do with anything (maybe they're just along for the ride?) but 5 refuse to suck up to 6 for reasons that have yet to be revealed assuming they will be revealed at all.

I like the idea of Heaven being a Ponzi scheme (that's got Jehovah's Witnesses written all over it -- well played!) but the rest is not entirely clear other than you want us to respect your right to choose the path you're on but you don't feel the need to prove our justify any of this to any of us.

Or something like that, yes?

-- Max

Wow! You're firing on 33 synapses there. Without wishing to start a new religion over it, unless of course it's all based around me getting 72 new virgin Chinese gymnasts on my birthday every 14th of January, you do seem to have grasped what I'd proposed as debating points. To be more precise tho, I'd implied there only 'APPEARS' to be a god & a devil. Most of the time it is most certainly half assed human fascists claiming both roles. I'm pretty sure the paradise thing is indeed a grand "Ponzi-scheme in the Sky" run by Bernie Madoff's mostly dead fellow Masonic accountants too! Yes
As for the Christ, he can't be the son of an omnipotent invisible cosmic magician cause no such thing exists. I'm absolutely (Pretty) positive he was just another trouble making Jew prophet who knew that to Jews we're all gods of a sort, yet very much doubt the "Abba Cadaver" incomplete corpse back to life story. That was an elite ruling Jew furphy designed to explain away his missing (Incomplete) corpse which according to the best authorities had undergone ritual (Cannibalistic) Molech worship. I'm going to step very carefully around the virgin birth thing, merely noting medical science can do that stuff right now & the idea of ancient "High tech" has long been both proposed & mocked. Maybe 'ET' was the Christ's daddy? It sure as hell (sic) wasn't Lucifer pretending to be something Jews call 'YHWH' & goyim call "He who must be obeyed & feared or he'll burn you in fiery god-magic forever & ever, Amen". Anyway, at least you guys put 5 minutes into your reply. Relax forward guard, I've really been an existential cynic on all things religious since childhood & apart from being 100% certain for myself I've got a soul & consciousness that "CAN" survive physical death, I've no conversions to make or gospel to preach, other than the Christ being a wise morally balanced anarchist seeking to put a hot philosophical & long term political coal or two up the A$$ of the idiots who he knew intended to have him ritually murdered as an example to other freewill idiots. As far as I've been able to learn, he knew they'd do that, yet was intent on making up for the murder of some of his friends prior to his ministry.
PS: The bit at the end that goes "OUR JUSTIFY THIS TO US" sounds a bit fascist?
I'm trying to open a debate with atheists who don't try to dictate an afterlife or no.
If this site is a "Club" with a set of rules around set parameters, then what's free?
PPS: Are we supposed to delete the bit above with the comment you reply to?