What's the Most Rewarding Thing You've Ever Done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: What's the Most Rewarding Thing You've Ever Done?
Jumped out of the back of an airplane at 30, 000 feet. The sensation of "flying" is simply incredible
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thoughtful Nate's post
11-03-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: What's the Most Rewarding Thing You've Ever Done?
I am very proud that I lied to my mother and THEN made her cry!

Let me explain:

She LOVES Bob Seger. Last year, he came to Grand Rapids, MI to put on a concert. IDEA! I pooled my money with my sister and I searched for hours to find tickets for my mom. It was literally the day before the concert that I found someone on Ebay selling a single ticket. I contacted him and then my sister and I met him at a Walmart to get the ticket. I was super excited to see my mom's face. *I LOVE giving gifts. I have a "gift" at figuring out what they would absolutely love.*

That same day, I called my mom to tell her somebody wanted her to do a job for her. (She does cleaning on the side and is always in need of money.) We met her at her house but instead of giving her contact information, we handed her a ticket to her favorite performer in the entire world. She cried. She was so happy. MISSION:ACCOMPLISHED. Cool Big Grin

Heart

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Peanut's post