What's the Urban Dictionary definition for your name?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: What's the Urban Dictionary definition for your name?
1. andrew
Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser
Man, is Andrew cool. I wish I was him...

Andrew
The boy's name Andrew \a-nd-rew, an-drew\ It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "man, warrior".
Hey Andrew hows it going

andrew
The Newest breed of Penguin.
This type of penguin is an andrew

Andrew
A good Andrew is a rare type. He's very popular yet very secluded and has few close friends that he is very open to. He likes everyone and is disliked by almost none and rarely turns down a favor. An Andrew is not always hot but is always attractive, mainly for his quiet coolness and his looks. All girls want him. Andrew's are athletic, cautiosly dangerous, and funny. Those lucky enough to date Andrew will be the happiest girl ever. He's always faithful, kind, amazing in bed (or wherever you want him) because he's a sex god, and is intensely caring. He still owns a part of every girl he's been with. If Andrew is you're friend, he will always be. Andrew is always up for anything and loves to be constantly active. He has his moments of being a dick but apologises and forgives. He gets into crazy situations but gets out without a scratch and stays calm. He's almost always got a plan and is great at on-the-spot thinking. He's very smart but not in a nerd way and is very good at everything he does yet doesn't often admit his talents. He's got great taste in music and dresses differently but its still cool. He's always full throttle until he feels like crashing, then he will sleep where he falls. Andrew doesn't care what people think of him because he and everyone that knows him knows he is immortal and godlike but rarely looks down on others. That's because Andrew is a god and is the most awesome person you can ever have the honour of meeting and is unforgettable.
Guy1: So i hear Andrew's coming tonight. Guy2: Seriously!! Well I'll be there then. That guy is awesome! Andrew: Whats up? Of coarse i'll be there. (random girl faints in background)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-06-2014, 07:11 PM
(21-06-2014 05:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Chas - Good with the ladies or is great in bed.
"So how was he last night?"
"He was so chas, i didn't sleep"

Charles - The sexiest thing one the freaking Earth. The fucking hottest person in the world.
"Damn, i really wanna fuck that Charles."
"I hope that Charles notices me tonight."
"Damn that Charles is fucking fine! "

charles - A crazy alter ego that a blacked out friend frequently morphs into. Charles often yells "yung money!" and "neck, maurice" when Charlesed out. These are usually the two indications that one has changed into Charles. Charles is also unusually agressive, always looking to fight. Every question is answered with "shut the fuck up."
Charles: "Yung money, bada bada bee, maurices pieces!!"
Me: "Well, it looks like Charles is partying with us tonight"

Charlie - The most amazing guy in the world. He knows how to make a girl feel good about herself, and would do anything he could to make her happy.
He would never try to hurt a girl, or anyone for that matter. He is sweet, sensitive, caring, outgoing, courageous, funny, sexy, gorgeous, everything that a girl would want him to be.
He is an exetremely sexy man, with a hot ass body. He knows the right things to say to a girl whenever she is feeling sad, and he will stick with her no matter what.
He fights for the people he cares about, and he doesn't back down. He is the sweetest guy you will EVER meet in your life.
Girl: Who's that man?
Girl#2 : My Charlie. (:

Big Grin

Chas - the verb "to chas" is to perform sexual favours in or on top of stationary cars in a lay-by, car park or service station for example. "I love to chas on sunday afternoons!"

Chas - A decription of something that is both "shit" and "cheese". This is an evolutionary word deriving from the word "shat" (a modified pronunciation of shyte or shit, also a short form of the informal word "shatner" meaning shit) and the word "ches" (a modified short form for the word cheese).
1) Having your vehicle emblems stolen is total chas. 2) Knock-knock jokes at a comedy club is chas.

#sigh
21-06-2014, 07:34 PM
I have no idea whether this is a good thing or not Huh

DLJ

Really... no idea. Sadcryface

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
21-06-2014, 07:53 PM
(21-06-2014 07:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I have no idea whether this is a good thing or not Huh

DLJ

Really... no idea. Sadcryface

Doesn't it chafe?

#sigh
21-06-2014, 08:02 PM
(21-06-2014 06:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Laura

The person with this name is the most amazing person you will ever meet. After you say hi to her, magic fairy dust will sprinkle on your head and then you'll be able to FLY! OMG! Who WOULDN'T want to fly?
That girl is so cool. Her name must be Laura! *begins to fly*

Yeah! I'm magical. Magical I tell you. Big Grin

Bullshit you are. I've a sister Laura. And she ain't magical so far as I've ever been able to tell...

... this is my signature!
21-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Carlos~
The Best Male Stripper In The World
Wow, he is Carlos! he is the best Carlos I've ever met! I want Carlos for my brithday!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Carlos

Consider

Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-06-2014, 08:09 PM
Josh
Future ruler/ender of the world, often likes to destroy people by throwing busses full of children at them. Sometimes puppies are in place of children. Does not give a damn about what you think, and will pretty much eat your soul.
Only reason why i'm still alive is because Josh hasn't found me yet!

Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
21-06-2014, 08:10 PM
(21-06-2014 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 07:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I have no idea whether this is a good thing or not Huh

Doesn't it chafe?

For her, perhaps but I'm fine, thanks.

Thanks for the vid... but I still have no idea whether it's a good thing Huh

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-06-2014, 08:11 PM
Although...

UrbanDictionary Wrote:John
a very extreamly confusing guy. shows that he has feelings for you sometimes, but then might just randomly stop talking to you at any time. veryy flirtatious. manwhore. willll lead you on. halarious. full of charisma. you have to love him. boys are jealous of him. girls are jealous of the girl he is flirting with at the time..
not persistant.
changes moods easily; moody.
greatest, most annoying person on the face of this earth..yet i still want to be with him..

UrbanDictionary Wrote:John
An extraordinary man with the most lovely bedroom eyes, an absurdly seductive grin, and beautiful brown hair that always smells absolutely wonderful. He is always warm, and ticklish in a few places that make him twitch cutely. He has great legs, nice muscles, and large feet and hands. He is strong, handsome, sexy, and beautiful. He is intelligent, absolutely hilarious, loving, teasing, sweet, and thoughtful. He leads a very intense life and proves himself to be very hardy in doing so. He hides any hint of pain very well, and rarely opens up, but when he does he shows just how strong he really is. He is loved more than he'll ever realize. He is perfect in every way.

So there's that.

... this is my signature!
21-06-2014, 08:12 PM
(21-06-2014 08:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Doesn't it chafe?

For her, perhaps but I'm fine, thanks.

Thanks for the vid... but I still have no idea whether it's a good thing Huh

I'm as clueless as you. Huh

#sigh