What's the Urban Dictionary definition for your name?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: What's the Urban Dictionary definition for your name?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sagar

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2014, 03:22 PM
(23-06-2014 04:47 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sagar

Sagar - This word is mainly used to define gay prostitutes that have started their street walking at the age of 3 or younger , it originates from the city of Thane. "Oh my gosh that tramp has to be a Sagar."

Sagar - Dumb idiot person, Person who is always busy in doing useless activities. "You idiot. You see what you have done. You are worse than Sagar."

#sigh
24-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Candace noun;
1. An angel who mysteriously lost her wings.
2. Someone lovely who makes an entire room light up with just a smile.
3. A being of total perfection; flawless

Candace verb;
1. to be someone completely beautiful on the inside and to hide it from the world
2. an act of being too gorgeous for words
3. to do things with caution; to be a perfectionist; to have OCD

The OCD thing is pretty close anyways. :-P

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
[+] 2 users Like Ohio Sky's post
24-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Ezekiel
A son born from a loving mother. He is smart, good looking and full of Gods blessings. He will make something out of nothing every time he puts his mind to it. He loves his family and would never put his hands on a woman, he is/was raised better than that.
Ezekiel is in the Bible, right?
Ezekiel is brilliant!

A triple deck peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Consisting of bread, peanut butter, jelly, bread, jelly, peanut butter, bread. The middle slice of bread is soaked with jelly and the outside slices stay dry.
Hot damn, that Ezekiel is freaking delicious!
Zeke
the coolest funniest sweetest person in the world and everyone loves him

A man who is tall, dark and handsome. He kisses softly and loves strongly. He will promise to never leave you and when he hurts you, it kills him more then anything. Dances no matter how goofy he looks. He could make anyone laugh. He is stronger then strong. One day he will be something great and one lady will be the luckiest for having him.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-06-2014, 11:27 PM
WOW!
Apparently I chose the best screen name for myself I possibly could have!

Quote:

Charis
a sweet girl who is usually shy and sometimes anti social. she likes to hang out with a friend but doesn't do well in big groups. she has big aspirations for her life and a quirky sense of humor. but she often fades into the background
That girl is nice but she's really shy and quiet, she's a bit of a Charis

Um... well, okay, they go a bit overboard here:
Quote:2.

Charis
The most amazing, quirky, beautiful, sweetest, caring, loving, creative, wonderful, awesome, hilarious girl in the world! The best best friend you could ask for. Has a big butt, loves Sour Patch Kids, laughing, creepy/scary movies, Dr.Wham, super heroes, music, dancing, boys, Covergirl, Sixteen Candles, pepperoni pizza, and is a total klutz.
Hi. My name is Charis and Lizzy is my bestest friend in the whole wide world!! I like to skip and creep in high heels at church!

I'm this odd:
Quote:

charis
Indian for hash. Usually a soft textured highly pure and sweet smelling goo.
Made by rubbing large buds in the hands, and collecting the dark resin-like deposits that collect on the palms.
Smoked frequently by Indian Babbas using Chillum pipes.
I cant wait for a good smoke of some clean charis, instead of that dirty urban skunk you always get.

Well... I did dress up as a storm trooper for Halloween... so does this count?
Quote:Charis
A girl who loves to dress up as Darth Vader and breathe deeply.
Hrrh, hrrrh, hrrrh!
Wow, that sounds like a total Charis

Okay, now for my real name:

Quote:teresa
A bodacious beauty with full lips, luscious locks and dark mysterious eyes.
Most Teresas are sensitive, caring listeners, but they also have their mischievous, fun-loving sides.
A great girl that any one would be lucky to have as a friend or special someone.
Quote:

Teresa
An amazing girl, that will keep surprising you till the end. Smart, funny, caring, tuff, lovable, sexy, DOPE!
Teresa's kick ass and are hard to find. One should hold on to a Teresa when they find one. Who could ask for more!? ;]
Quote:3.

Teresa
A tall, elegant, slender, beyond beautiful siren! The type of Lady you want on your arm. The kind of Lady that will tell you everything as it is. The special Lady that everyone needs in their life. Teresa is a funny, smart and hard working girl that anyone would be lucky to have as a friend. She is there for all of her close friends and partner. Teresa will also be quick to get her point across, no matter the situation. Teresa can be quite laid back and calm until you ruffle her feathers. Other than that, teresa is the one girl you want to keep a hold on! Do not let her go! And do not cross anybody that already has a Teresa as it would always be the last thing you do! Smile
Teresa is a hot chick!
Teresa has it all!

It goes on, but it's already ridiculous enough as it is, so I'll stop here. Urban dictionary is a silvertongue, methinks.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
24-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Quote:5.

charis
Indian for hash. Usually a soft textured highly pure and sweet smelling goo.
Made by rubbing large buds in the hands, and collecting the dark resin-like deposits that collect on the palms.
Smoked frequently by Indian Babbas using Chillum pipes.
I cant wait for a good smoke of some clean charis, instead of that dirty urban skunk you always get.

I like THAT one! SmokinSmokin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post